►►►Current SAB Hostess Code is YBBQBBGQ◄◄◄
Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Sale-A-Bration Celebration—Earn your invitation now for April 19 event!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler Class—Learn Trendy techniques! February 18.
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Painted Petals. March 12. Register by February 25.
- Occasions Catalog PDF—New stamps, tools & accessories for the New Year!
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion—Learn how to earn FREE goodies thru March 31!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
All this week I'm featuring Valentine's from my Too Cool Team shoebox swap! Today, I've got a very special Valentine's treat bag created by Rita Berning!
Rita's project combines a myriad of fabulous elements for awesome Valentine's collage on a treat holder!
Mini Treat Bag—Although you can't see it very well in my photo because it's white card stock, the foundation of this project is a bag that's die-cut and assembled from the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlit. This adorable petite bag measures just 3-5/8" x 5-1/4", but it's still big enough to hold the Note Cards With Envelopes, Ghirardelli Chocolates or even a gift card! Rita stuck a tag inside with a gift card for her sample (and those extra red ribbons sticking out of the top are part of her tag that I didn't get in a photo).
See The Mini Treat Bag In Action: Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Video.
Decorative Strips—Rita decorated the bottom of the bag with several striped elements. First, there's a 1/2" wide Real Red strip that's been punched with a hearts border framelit in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit set. (There are LOTS of fun dies in that set!)
Next, she added two patterns of the Stacked With Love Washi Tape. And, then she added a What's Up arrow punch from Silver Glimmer Paper. Love this cool combination!
Heart Collage—Rita punched out a Real Red Sweetheart Punch shape and added a What's Up Silver Glimmer arrow behind it. The arrow shape isn't really that long. She cut it in half and repositioned it on either side of the heart. She added some Rhinestone Jewels accents along the top before layering it over a white Sweetheart punched shape that was inked directly with Real Red ink. The entire layered element is popped up with Dimensionals.
Sweet Sentiment Collage—Rita finished the mini treat bag décor with a Chalk Talk sentiment inked in Real Red and die-cut with the coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits. It's layered on another Chalk Talk die-cut shape, cut from Stacked With Love DSP. The top of the second layer is tied with both 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon and 1/8" Silver Ribbon.
Glimmer Hearts—After punching a couple of Red Glimmer Hearts with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Rita adhered one of them to a silver Mini Metallic Clothespin and used it to attach the two layers.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Chalk Talk (wood)
- Ink—Real Red Classic Ink
- Paper—Stacked With Love DSP Stack; Red Glimmer Paper; Silver Glimmer Paper; Real Red & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Stacked With Love Washi Tape, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Mini Metallic Clothespins, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch, Sweetheart Punch, What's Up Punch, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Your collage treat bag is awesome, Rita! Thank you for sharing it!
Be sure to join us all week long with more fun & easy Valentine's projects!
3 Ways To Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Goodies!
Check out all of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for FREE this year! Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF.
I'll be hosting a very special event after Sale-A-Bration where I spoil you! It's a Sale-A-Bration Celebration! We'll have make & takes, gifts, prizes, specials, refreshments and more! Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 19!
It's FREE—Earn Your Invitation!
Simply participate in the Sale-A-Bration promotion by spending a total of $150, hosting a $150 workshop, or purchasing a Starter Kit before March 31, 2015. See complete details, including online To-Go options!
Stampin' Quick Links