Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month - Fall Fest Class—Sept. 11. Register by Sept. 4.
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler Class—Sept. 16. Featuring Boxes!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: Big Shot & Bundles Special—LAST DAY!
- SPECIAL: 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Today is the FINAL DAY to receive a FREE Bundle when you purchase a Big Shot. See the five exclusive stamp and framelits Bundles that you can choose from: Big Shot & Bundles Promotion.
These Bundles are also available for purchase at a 15% discount thru today only!
Too Cool Bonus Offer—Purchase a Big Shot before the end of today and you'll also receive a FREE embossing folder of your choice exclusively from me at Too Cool Stamping! See details.
Top 10 Too Cool Holiday Picks For 2014
Everytime a new catalog comes out, I like to share my favorites with you! So, for today's Sunday Showcase, I'll be sharing my Top 10 (or so) Too Cool Picks from the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Stampin' Up! just released some Holiday Catalog products videos on their Stampin' Up! YouTube Channel, so many of my favorite picks have an introductory video with tutorials and tips for successful projects!
Also, look for times to "Mark Your Calendar" for classes featuring the spotlighted products you like most!
* * * * *
Here are my top picks in no particular order (click to enlarge photos)...
1. All Is Calm Designer Series Paper & All Is Calm Washi Tape—OK, I just said in no particular order, but my absolute, hands-down favorite things in this catalog are the gorgeous colors and prints of the All Is Calm Designer Series Papers and matching Washi Tapes! They are so delicious to me that I don't want to use them, I just want to look at them and pet them all day! Seriously.
Matching Fun & Frills—Even better, there are fun, coordinating embellishments from the All Is Calm suite that I can't live without, like the sparkly Frosted Sequins, the cute Snowflake Embellishments charms, and the elegant Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon. Yumminess!
Mark Your Calendar! I'll be featuring some of the products from the All Is Calm Suite in my upcoming October Countdown To Christmas Letterpress Winter class on Saturday, October 4. Details coming soon.
2. Gift Box Punch Board & Under The Tree Specialty DSP—Oooh! Now you can create boxes in a variety of cute sizes up to 4" square with this handy, easy-to-use tool! The video below shows you how! You can use card stock or traditional DSP to make the box, but I prefer the new Under The Tree Specialty Paper that is heavier weight than card stock for sturdy, functional boxes. See the papers in action in the second video below.
Mark Your Calendar! We'll be trying out the Gift Box Punch Board and Under The Tree DSP at my September TC Stamper Sampler Boxes Class! Class is Tuesday, September 16! Details coming soon.
Learn How Easy It Is To Make A Box: Gift Box Punch Board Tutorial!
Ideas & Tips For Using Under The Tree Specialty Paper
3. Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits Dies—Speaking of boxes...these adorable little 2-1/2" boxes are so much fun to make and decorate! Just use the thinlit to cut two pieces, fold and adhere them together with Fast Fuse. I love that the mini tags come with the set that can be used with any other boxes you create with the Gift Box Punch Board! Sweet!
Mark Your Calendar! We'll be making a Curvy Keepsakes Box at my September TC Stamper Sampler Boxes Class! Class is Tuesday, September 16! Details coming soon.
Learn How To Assemble The Curvy Keepsakes Box
4. Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Die—You know you'll probably be giving a gift card or two to somebody on your holiday gift list, so why not dress it up in style! This fabulous thinlit creates an easy-fold, instant gift card holder that you can decorate to fit any special occasion! This is a must-have for any time of year!
Learn How To Create Your Own Gift Card Envelope!
5. Wonderous Wreath Photopolymer Bundle—This amazing photopolymer Wonderous Wreath stamp set makes delightful holiday and autumn wreaths in 3 easy steps! Then, cut them out perfectly with the coordinating Wonderful Wreath Framelits. Both the stamps and framelits have a new alignment tab that makes it easy to position them for stamping and cutting. The framelits also include the words "Joy" and "Noel" to layer over the wreaths. Too Cool!
Mark Your Calendar! I'll be featuring the Wonderous Wreath set during my November Countdown To Christmas Class on Saturday, November 8!
Check Out The New Alignment Feature On The Wonderous Wreath Bundle!
7. Snowflake Card Thinlit Dies—If you're a fan of flip cards, like the ones made with the Circle Card Thinlits Dies or Label Card Thinlit Dies, then you're going to love the holiday snowflake version! The Snowflake Card Thinlits coordinate with the Letterpress Winter stamps and the All Is Calm DSP.Check Out The Snowflake Card Dies Video For A Cool Trick!
8. For All Things Stamps & Color Me Autumn DSP—Fall is my favorite season, so I was very excited to see the pretty watercolor leaf images in the For All Things set! Those will be so much fun to try with all kinds of techniques! Plus, the colors and patterns of the matching Color Me Autumn Designer Series Papers are fabulous! Heck, let's be honest. I simply adore the whole stinkin' suite...including the Color Me Autumn Washi Tape and Gold Basic Metal Buttons!
Mark Your Calendar! For All Things is the Stamp-of-the-Month set for October! Class is Thursday, October 9.
9. Christmas Bauble—This simple, single stamp really packs a punch! I've already seen some gorgeous card with it embossed in Silver or Gold and watercolored, as well as shaded with the Blendabilities Markers. Add some glitter for some sparkle! Or, try paper-piecing! Team it up with the pine from Ornamental Pine and it's sensational! I know that you'll see this one at a "Last Thursdays" card class at some point!_______________________________________________________________________ Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit—Stampin' Up! has done it again! This kit contains everything you need to create 20 watercolored holiday cards with envelopes—just add ink and adhesive! And, it's only $24.95! The photo above shows you everything you get in the kit, but be sure to check out the video to see the completed cards and tips on making them look sensational! Super cute!