Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—April 30
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Sheltering Tree. May 14, Register by May 3
- SPECIAL: Butterfly Thinlits—Save on Butterfly Thinlits thru April 30, 2015
- Retired List (sortable Excell file)—See which items are retiring on June 2.
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- $25 Order = Choose Rhinestone or Pearl Jewels ($4.95 value)!
- $50 Order = Choose Blender Pens or Paper Snips! ($9.95 value)!
- $100 Order = $20 Stamp Set of Your Choice!
Offer good on individual customer orders placed through me locally or at my Online Store. You MUST use this Hostess Code to qualify: EBYE3ANV.
Very Important! Make sure you "allow my demonstrator to contact me" when you're checking out of my Online Store in order for me to see your information so I can send you your gift!
Fine Print: Good thru May 15, 2015 only. May not be used for club, class and workshop orders. May not be used in combination with any other Too Cool Stamping incentives. Qualifying order total is before shipping & tax. One gift per order. US residents only. I'll order it for you and send it to you at no additional cost.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Today, I'm sharing another one of the Sheltering Tree cards from my May Stamp-of-the-Month class on May 14.
But, first...I'm planning some really exciting Too Cool events over the next couple of months and I don't want you to miss them!
Mark Your Calendars For My Upcoming Events:
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—April 30, 6:30pm.
- Stamp-of-the-Month: Sheltering Tree—May 14, 6:30pm.
- Stamper Sampler Class: Handbag with Notes—May 20, 6:30pm
- Introduction To Memory Keeping—May 26, 6:30pm
- Retirement Party & "Last Thursdays" Class—May 28, 6:30pm
- NEW Catalog BOGO Event—Friday night, June 19
Stay tuned for more details about my brand new Memory Keeping Class to help you get your photos organized! My May "Last Thursdays" class will be extra-special as we say goodbye to Retiring Items! And, you really won't want to miss my spectacular Buy One, Get One FREE (BOGO) event in June! If you've been to my studio, you KNOW I have lots of stuff to liquidate, so this is a can't-miss event!
Here's a printable schedule: Download May-June Class Schedule 2015
There are two schedules on the sheet, so please share one with a friend! Class-To-Go kits are available for many of my classes if you can't attend the local event.
Sheltering Tree Bicycle Z-Fold Card
Summer Sheltering Tree Scene—I stamped my Sheltering Tree scene onto a 4-1/2" x 3-1/4' piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the grass image several times in Pear Pizzazz.
- Stamp the tree image in Early Espresso.
- Stamp the leaves over the top of the tree in Old Olive.
- Add some Pear Pizzazz flower stems with Pool Party or Island Indigo flowers on top.
- Add the bicycle wheels in Early Espresso and bike frame in Real Red.
Mount the scene onto a 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" piece of Island Indigo card stock, then pop up with Dimensionals on the left side only of the Z-fold card front. When you open the card, the right side will swing free.
Sweet Sentiment—Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso onto a 1/2" strip of Whisper White. Trim one end flush with the edge of the panel and fish-tail the other end. Pop up with Dimensionals.
Positioning The Inside Scene—Here's a full view of the inside scene. I overlapped the half-point fold for interest, but I made sure to keep all of the images in the center of the right-hand side, so they would be hidden from view when the card was closed.
Awww! There is something so sweet about stamping two bikes together.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Sheltering Tree photopolymer
- Ink—Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party & Real Red Classic Ink
- Paper—Island Indigo & Whisper White card stock
- Tools—Simply Scored, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Looking forward to stamping with you in person or virtually at an upcoming class!
Stamp-of-the-Month Class: Sheltering Tree
Thursday, May 14, at 6:30 pm. Class-To-Go Kits Available!
Create 5 cards featuring the Sheltering Tree stamp set and some Too Cool techniques!
See Complete Details for the Sheltering Tree Class!
Stampin' Quick Links