Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- CLASS: Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party—Create 20 different cards. January 4
- Year-End Closeouts—Dozens of items up to 80% off.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Sunday, January 4, 2pm - 6pm
Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new stamp sets, papers, tools and embellishments from the 2015 Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Flyer! Win Door Prizes & Earn Special Rewards! Register by December 31. See complete details.
Limited Space Available For This Event! Contact me today to register!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's Day 5 of Gift Card Holders Week at TooCoolStamping.com! Today's two cool projects present their gift cards in an extra-special way—they are really gift card boxes!
CASEd from Susan Itell at Simple Stampin.
Top Note Gift Card Box—Kathe Madsen created this fancy-shaped gift card box with the help of the Top Note Die. The cover is decorated with the White Christmas stamp set. I love how you can create all kinds of awesome holiday scenes with that cute set!
When you open the box, there is neat little place that fits a gift card perfectly! You could also use the box to hold about 6 Hershey's Nuggets.
Make Your Own Top Note Box—Susan Itell shares all the details for creating this cute little Top Note box on her Simple Stampin' blog.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—White Christmas
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Real Red Classic Ink
- Paper—Real Red & Whisper White card stock
- Tools—Top Note Die, Big Shot, Simply Scored, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip, SNAIL
* * * * *
Inspired from Stamped Silly.
All Is Calm Gift Card Case—Our second project was created by Jodi Geers. She decorated a silver tin that holds the gift card inside. Stampin' Up! used to carry "skinny tins" just like this, but they are now retired. You can still find them online by searching for "CD tin case" or "CD tin box."
Jodi decorated the tin with All Is Calm Designer Series Paper with accents in Silver Glimmer Paper. For the focal point, she added a Festival of Trees image, stamped in Pear Pizzaz and Lost Lagoon, and a Silver Glimmer tree punched with the Tree Punch. The sentiment is from Merry Everything inked in Lost Lagoon and punched with the Note Tag Punch. A Lost Lagoon Silky Tafetta Ribbon finishes the case's cover décor.
Bundle It & Save! Purchase the Festival of Trees stamp set and Tree Punch together in the Festival of Trees Bundle and save 15%!
Bundle It & Save! Purchase the Merry Everything stamp set and Note Tag Punch together in the Merry Everything Bundle and save 15%!
Jodi lined the inside of the case with more All Is Calm DSP for a nice finished look. She used the Envelope Punch Board with a 5" x 5" All Is Calm patterned paper to create a cute envelope-style pocket.
The top flap of the envelope is secured open and the envelope is adhered on three sides with Sticky Strip to the bottom of the tin to create the pocket. In other words, you don't open the envelope to get to the gift card. There is a sample gift card in the photo sticking out of the pocket. The pocket has a Good Greetings sentiment punched with the Modern Label Punch on top, along with a Rhinestone accent.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Merry Everything (wood) OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood), Festival of Trees OR Festival of Trees Bundle, Good Greetings (retired)
- Ink—Pear Pizzazz & Lost Lagoon Classic Ink
- Paper—All Is Calm DSP; Silver Glimmer Paper; Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Skinny Silver Tin (search online for CD Tin Case/Box)
- Tools—Envelope Punch Board, Modern Label Punch, Note Tag Punch OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood), Tree Punch OR Festival of Trees Bundle, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Thanks to Kathe and Jodi for sharing their gift card box projects! And, thanks to YOU for stopping by my blog today!
* * * * *
Too Cool Stamping Gift Certificates Available! Still don't know what to choose for a gift? I offer gift certificates in any denomination that can be used to purchase Stampin' Up! products and my Too Cool Stamping classes!
I'll even package your gift certificate in a handmade gift card holder, so it's ready to give! Contact me for details.
Stamp-of-the-Month Four Feathers Class
Thursday, January 8, 6:30pm
All the supplies you need to create 5 beautiful cards in one kit—just add inks & adhesives! Kit includes the pretty, versatile Four Feathers stamps and Framelits Bundle & white cotton ribbon. You'll also receive supplies to create 5 cards with envelopes at no extra charge! It's a FREE holiday bonus exclusively from Too Cool Stamping! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Four Feathers Class!
Register by December 22, 2014.