- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
- NEW Holiday Catalog Paper & Accent Samplers—Try it before you buy it!
- Countdown To Christmas Series—October features Embellished Ornaments.
- September Stamp-of-the-Month—Vintage Leaves. Register by September 8.
- September Stamper Sampler—Timeless Elegance Card Set. RSVP by Sept. 9.
- 50% Off First 2 Months of Paper Pumpkin—Subscribe at PaperPumpkin.com using code: HALFOFF
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
Order With Hostess Code: ASXUPSUJ—I'll send a Holiday Card to keep or give!
- Thursday, September 10, 6:30pm.
- Class-To-Go Kits Available!
- Hurry! Limited Spots For This Class!
Create 6 cards & a matching storage case with the gorgeous Timeless Elegance Designer Series Papers! Perfect to keep or give as a gift!
Contact Me To RSVP by Wednesday, September 9, or while supplies last!
I've been seeing these pretty tinted cards all over the internet ever since the Annual Catalog came out in June, so I decided I HAD to put together a class featuring this beautiful paper and Too Cool technique! These are two of my favorite cards from the six cards we'll be making at the Stamper Sampler class.
CASEd from Claire Daly at Art With Heart.
Background Basics—I started this card with an 3-3/4" x 5" piece of the pretty rose pattern of Timeless Elegance paper. After tinting, it is matted on a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Sahara Sand. I added a 3-3/4" x 3/4" strip of one of the black Timeless Elegance patterns across the front to become a base for my sentiment, and adhered some delicate Venetian Crochet Trim over the top. The entire layer is adhered to a Blushing Bride card base.
Tinting The Roses—The spotlighted roses on these cards remind me of an old photograph that has been tinted with color! It's a beautiful, vintage look that lends itself to the amazing sketched blossoms on this Timeless Elegance paper! And, it's SO easy! Simply apply Blushing Bride ink onto the image with a Sponge Dauber. I rubbed in small, light-handed circles and the ink is feathered out on the edges for a "soft-focused" look.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped a grateful greeting from the One Big Meaning stamp set with Memento Black Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock, then punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch. It's layered onto a Black 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch-out and popped up with Dimensionals.
Petite Blossom—I created a cute little flower by layering punches from the Petite Petals Punch and Itty Bitty Accents flower punch in Blushing Bride. The petals are all curved with the help of a Bone Folder. It's adhered with a Dimensional and accented with a Pearl Jewel.
Try Other Colors—I love the soft pinks on this card, and I'm not even a pastel kinda girl! I think this card would look amazing in just about any pastel shade: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, etc.
Two Cool—I tried Soft Sky for my second card from the class.
No Matchy, Matchy—I love the Soft Sky color, but the vanilla color of the paper made the sponged color look more like Pool Party. I think I may have to switch to that color for the class, just so it matches better. I'm a little OCD that way.
Sweet Sentiment—This time, I used a greeting from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
It's so elegant! Wouldn't it make a wonderful wedding or anniversary card?
Complete Supplies List—"Clear mount" is a rubber stamp to be used on a clear acrylic block, "Photopolymer" is the see-thru style of stamps, also used with acrylic blocks.
- Stamps—One Big Meaning (clear, wood), Butterfly Basics (clear, wood, photopolymer)
- Ink—Memento Black; Blushing Bride (card #1), Soft Sky (card #2) Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Timeless Elegance; Blushing Bride (card #1), Soft Sky (card #2), Sahara Sand, Basic Black & Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Venetian Crochet Trim, Pearl Jewels
- Tools—2" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Register Now! Sign up now for the Timeless Elegance Stamper Sampler class! Registration ends on September 9, 2015! Limited spots available!
* * * * *
I'd Love To Hear From You! What do you think of this quick & easy technique? Which colors would you like to try? Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
- Local Class: Tuesday, September 22, 6:30pm.
- Class-To-Go Kits Available!
Kit includes Vintage Leaves stamp set, Gold Metal Buttons & all the pre-cut supplies and instructions needed to create 6 beautiful autumn cards!
Contact Me To Register Up by Tuesday, September 8.
You want everything, but you can't afford to buy it all! That's where Holiday Samplers come in! Order my sample-size bundles of papers, accents or both!