►►►Current SAB Hostess Code is YBBQBBGQ◄◄◄
Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Sale-A-Bration Celebration—Earn your invitation now for April 19 event!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler Class—Learn Trendy techniques! February 18.
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Painted Petals. March 12. Register by February 25.
- Occasions Catalog PDF—New stamps, tools & accessories for the New Year!
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion—Learn how to earn FREE goodies thru March 31!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
All this week I'm featuring Valentine's from my Too Cool Team shoebox swap! Today I'm sharing a fun Valentine card from Janet Shinn!
I'm really loving the Crisp Cantaloupe & Basic Black combination for Valentine's this year. It's so refreshing! Janet's card uses a terrific array of coordinating elements to make the banners.
Background Banners—Janet started with a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White card stock and she decorated it with five different 3-1/2" long, fish-tailed banners. The first one is cut from a 1" strip of Birthday Bash Washi Sheets in the Calypso Coral pattern. Oooh! What a cool use for those washi sheets!
Three of the banners are 1" strips of the Stacked With Love DSP. That left just enough space for a strip of the Stacked With Love Washi Tape in the center. A brilliant combination!
Sweet Sentiment—Janet stamped a greeting from Yippee Skippee in Memento Black Ink onto Whisper White, then die-cut it with the Chalk Talk Framelits. She layered that onto another Crisp Cantaloupe Chalk Talk die-cut that was cut in half and repositioned. It's popped up with Dimensionals.
Colored Jewel—My favorite part is the Rhinestone Jewel that she colored with the Calypso Coral Blendabilities Marker and stuck in the middle of the "O." Just the right touch of bling!
Wrapping It Up—Before adhering the banner layer to the Crisp Cantaloupe card base, Janet wrapped some of the ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever Accessory Pack. That's one of the SAB freebies you can earn with a $50 order. It's tied in a double-knot and trimmed into a faux bow.
Heart Details—She finished her card with three cute Itty Bitty Accents heart shapes, popped up with Dimensionals.
This is another card that wouldn't necessarily need to be a Valentine's card. You could give it to any special someone for an anniversary, note of support or other special day. Versatility is Too Cool!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Yippee Skippee (wood)
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Calypso Coral Blendabilities Markers
- Paper—Birthday Bash Washi Sheets; Stacked With Love DSP Stack; Crisp Cantaloupe & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Stacked With Love Washi Tape, SAB Best Year Ever Accessory Pack Calypso Coral Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
I love your card, Janet! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Be sure to join us all week long with more fun & easy Valentine's projects!
3 Ways To Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Goodies!
Check out all of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for FREE this year! Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF.
I'll be hosting a very special event after Sale-A-Bration where I spoil you! It's a Sale-A-Bration Celebration! We'll have make & takes, gifts, prizes, specials, refreshments and more! Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 19!
It's FREE—Earn Your Invitation!
Simply participate in the Sale-A-Bration promotion by spending a total of $150, hosting a $150 workshop, or purchasing a Starter Kit before March 31, 2015. See complete details, including online To-Go options!
Stampin' Quick Links