►Join Me At My Too Cool Stamping Classes!◄
- See my Calendar of Events for my complete class schedule!
- Or, see details about the Stamp-of-the-Month Kits!
Sale-A-Brate 3 Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Shop—Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Items For Every $50 Order! Shop now!
- Host—Earn $30 More Hostess Dollars With A $300 Party! Host a party!
- Join—Choose $150 Worth of Stampin' Supplies For Only $99! Join now!
►Browse the Sale-A-Bration Flyer PDF to see choices!
You're invited to join us Friday, March 14, at 6:30pm in my Too Cool Stamping Studio as we create 3 Spring-themed projects! Cost is $15 or the class is FREE with a minimum qualifying order* placed at the event. Here's what we'll be making:
- Simple Stems Simply Scored Card—Create a colorful stacked flower on a beautifully textured background, hand-embossed with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. See below for details!
- Blossoms Bouquet Card In A Box—Talk about fabulous! This card explodes into a box full of blooms, yet folds down to fit easily into a standard-sized envelope! Wow, indeed!
- Happy Watercolor Bookmark Card—A card & gift in one! We'll use the new Perforated Rotary Tool to make a detachable bookmark inside a pretty card with gold accents!
*Minimum order is $25. Other workshop, class, private class or club orders do not qualify.
Wanna Join Us? Please RSVP By Thursday, March 13 at 5pm!
Hi Stamping Friends!
This month, Perfect Pennants is the featured stamp set in my Spring Spectacular stamp-of-the-month kits, and the Perfect Pennants Bundle is hands-down one of my favorite and most versatile bundles from the Spring Catalog. It's a definitely must-have!
- Perfect Pennants Kit—Features Perfect Pennants stamp set, a full package Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack and 1/4 pack of Basic Metal Buttons (8 buttons) to use on projects. Includes all supplies to create three cards with envelopes. Cost $40.00 clear, $48.00 wood
- Perfect Pennants Bundle Option—Features all of the above, plus Banners Framelits. Cost $60.00 clear, $67.00 wood BONUS: Choose a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!
- Pre-Paid Sign-Up By: March 15, 2014
Contact Me Today To Register!
See Details On The April & May Spring Spectacular Classes!
Today I'm featuring one of the projects included in my Perfect Pennants Class-To-Go Kit. This card is so quick & fun to create! I especially love the look of the recessed banner with the inset sentiment—Too Cool!
Mix & Match—The Perfect Pennants Class-To-Go Kit includes a full pad of the 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" Fresh Prints Designer Serieis Paper, which has 4 each of 12 double-sided sheets. There are so many choices—it's fun to mix & match the papers for lots of possible combinations!
Card Base—I started with a neutral Crumb Cake card base, but you could use any of the Fresh Prints colors including Real Red, Coastal Cabana or Whisper White. Next, cut a 2-1/2" x 4" piece of Fresh Prints paper that will be the recessed pattern and adhere that to the center of your card front.
Popped Background—Select the pattern that you want to use in the forefront and trim the piece to 4" x 5-1/4". Use the third largest Banner Framelit to die-cut a window from the center fo the DSP, then pop the entire piece with lots of Dimensionals.
Sentiment Inset—Stamp your favorite Perfect Pennants sentiment onto Whisper White card stock, then die-cut with the third smallest Banner Framelits. Use Dimensionals to pop that piece in the center of your window.
Petite Flowers—Punch out some coordinating flowers with the Petite Petals Punch. I curled up each petal slightly with a Bone Folder, added a Pearl Jewel and attached to the card with a Glue Dot.
Try Variations—My second card shows just how different your cards can look with different Fresh Prints combinations. I love the softness of this one. I chose a different sentiment, and because it was smaller, added one of the Perfect Pennants pattern images across the top to fill space.
* * * * *
I brought this project to my Too Cool Demo Team Shoebox Swap event last night, and everyone tried different combinations! Here are some of their creations:
Wow! They all look fantastic! This is such a quick, easy & fun way to make some cute cards! You'll be able to make tons of these with the supplies in your Perfect Pennants Bundle Kit! Order one today!
- Stamps—Perfect Pennants (wood) OR Perfect Pennants Bundle (wood)
- Ink—Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Paper—Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Banner Framelits OR Perfect Pennants Bundle (wood), Big Shot, Petite Petals Punch, Glue Dots, SNAIL and Dimensionals
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Contact Me Today To Register For The Perfect Pennants Class Kit!
* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by! Have a Too Cool kinda day!
Too Cool Events!
- Full Spring Classes Event Schedule
- Wow Techniques Class—March 14, 6:30pm
- Perfect Pennants Stamp-of-the Month Kit—Register by March 15.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—March 27.
Don't Miss These!