Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- "Last Thursdays" Class—4 cards for $10. May 28, 6:30pm.
- Stamper Sampler—Limited Class-To-Go kits available thru May 27.
- 50% Off Paper Pumpkin For 2 Months—Use promo code SAVE50 to join.
- Retired List (sortable Excel file)—See which items are retiring on June 2.
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Dad Update—Thank you to everyone for your emails, texts and continued prayers! My dad is doing surprisingly well this week. We were able to take him to a get-together with dozens of his friends last Monday night, so he could spend some time with them. We've also took him to his favorite local coney dog restaurant, Coney Island, which he loved. I've been spending lots of time with him listening to some amazing stories about his childhood, basic training, my grandparents and my childhood. I feel blessed to be able to spend some quality time together while he's feeling up to it.
All Retiring Stamps Become "While Supplies Last" After May 26! Please note that Stampin' Up! will stop production on all retiring stamps on May 26, so after that time they'll be available while supplies last only. Don't wait! Get your favorites now!
See complete class details and let me know if you want one of the remaining kits!
"Last Thursdays"...It's Out With The Old, In With The New! My "Last Thursdays" class is still on for this week! This is the LAST CHANCE you'll have to order retiring items from the current Annual Catalog & Occasions Catalog! PLUS, all attendees will be the first to receive a brand new catalog a few days before it's released! Woohoo!
Here are the details...
"Last Thursdays" Card Class Scheduled For Thursday, May 28, 6:30pm
RSVP by Wednesday, May 27, 2015, at 5pm
Create 4 cards using simple, yet Too Cool technqiues, plus envelopes. This month, our cards will spotlight several retiring items, PLUS you'll get a sneak peek of a few new items from the upcoming Annual Catalog, coming out on June 2!
- Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event!
- Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives. PDF instructions will be emailed. Class fee: $10, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by May 27 at 5pm using this Hostess Code: SY6TUVWY
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit with FREE shipping on your kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, or other special events orders. USA residents only.
- Sweet Love Is Kindness—Play with the retiring In Colors one last time! Choose from Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe or Strawberry Slush.
- From The Herd Peeking Card—Create a super-cute get well card or birthday card with this fun, retiring set.
- Something Lacy Gel Pen Background—Add white accents to the retirng Something Lacy background and try out a brand new whimsical sentiment set called Friendly Wishes!
- Beautiful Bohemian Borders—Get another sneak peek of the new Bohemian Borders stamp set and Bohemian Designer Washi Tape!
Class-To-Go Kits Are Available! Simply add $5.75 for Priority Shipping to the cost of the class. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
►►GET YOUR NEW CATALOG AT THIS EVENT!
My "Last Thursdays" class is the first chance you'll have to receive the brand new 2015-2016 Annual Catalog! Get your hands on it 5 DAYS EARLY so you can start making your wishlist right away! I'll also be sending catalogs with my "Last Thursdays" Class-To-Go kits, too!
Want A NEW Catalog? Don't worry! If you can't make this event, I'll have catalogs available as soon as they are officially released on June 2. Stay tuned! I'll have complete details on how you can receive one tomorrow! In the meantime, let me know if you want a new catalog.
Let's get a closer look at one of the class cards we'll be creating at "Last Thursdays!"
I absolutely loved the card that I recently featured by Michelle Hoover and I knew I wanted to do a similar version at my class! I'm so sad that the gorgeous Something Lacy background stamp did not make it into the new catalog, so this was my last chance to try this fun technique!
Inspired by Amanda at The Craft Spa.
Background Basics—I started by stamping the Something Lacy background in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake card stock.
White Gel Accents—Next, I used the White Gel Pen to color in some of the small, 5-petal flowers and dots. I absolutely LOVE the look of this technique! I SNAILed the background onto a Whisper White card base.
Dried Out Gel Pen TIPS: The gel pens sure a fun to use, but these pesky things like to dry up sometimes. I've found that, if there is still ink left in the barrel, you can often get them working by running the tip under some very hot water. Then gently draw in small circles with the tip to loosen up any dried up pigment ink that might be in the tip. DO NOT push hard on the tip or bang the tip against the table or you will break the roller ball mechanism.
Sweet NEW Sentiment—I tried out a greeting from the brand new Friendly Wishes stamp set, inked in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped onto Whisper White. I die-cut the image with the retiring Labels Collection Framelits (now 50% off!). I die-cut a second Crumb Cake layer, cut it in half and positioned it under the top and bottom of the label for a partial frame. The accent is popped with Dimensionals.
Finishing Touches—I stamped the sentiment again, then used the Bitty Banners Framelits to die-cut the "friend" word. I trimmed the top and bottom of the banner so it fit better, then colored it in with a Crumb Cake marker. It's popped with Dimensionals and flanked with Pearl Jewels.
Heart Accents—I colored in the heart on the image with a Strawberry Slush marker. Then, I added a Strawberry Slush heart die-cut with the retiring Hearts Collection Framelits (now 50% off!) and adhered a large Pearl Jewels.
This time I die-cut the focal point layers with the retiring Window Frame Framelits (currently 50% off!). I stamped a second image and die-cut the "thank you" with the Bitty Banners to highlight it.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—retiring Something Lacy (clear, wood), Friendly Wishes (card #1, available June 2), retiring From My Heart (clear, wood (25% off) card #2
- Ink—Memento Tuxedo Black ink; White Gel Pen; retiring Strawberry Slush In Color Markers
- Paper—Crumb Cake & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels
- Tools—retiring Labels Collection Framelits (card #1), retiring Window Frame Framelits (card #2), retiring Hearts Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Contact Me To Attend The "Last Thursdays" Class!