- Shop Retired Items—While supplies last!
- Extra Stampin' Rewards—Hosts can earn $35 more reward dollars in June.
- Select 2 FREE Stamp Sets With Starter Kit—June 1-30.
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Occasions Catalog—All-new stamps, papers & accents!
- NEW Annual Catalog Release—Begin ordering June 1.
- BIG BOGO Bash Event—Huge Retired Clearance Sale! June 26, 1-6pm
Hi Stamping Friends!
Tomorrow Is The Day—The NEW 2016 Annual Catalog goes LIVE! You won't want to miss tomorrow's post with all the exciting details!
But, we still have one more day...
All retired merchandise will be gone for good after today, May 31, 2016.
►►ALL Current Bundles are Retiring—Even if the individual items are carrying over to the new catalog, all current discounted bundles will be gone tomorrow! See Bundles!
Today, I'm sharing a couple of team swap cards that have the extra-special sparkle factor!
#1 Amy's Dazzling Fluttering Birthday Card—Amy VanHuisen brought this lovely card for us to create for our team shoebox swap and it's got lots of sparkly goodness!
Flutter & Sparkle—Amy started this card by embossing a 2-3/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla with the Fluttering Texture Impressions Folder. Then, she highlighted a few of the butterflies by sponging on Pool Party ink with a Sponge Dauber. She picked one large butterfly to sponge in completely, then she covered it with adhesive from the retiring 2-Way Glue Pen and sprinkled on Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
The layer is matted onto a 3" x 4-1/4" piece of Pool Party card stock and popped up onto a Very Vanilla card base with Dimensionals.
►►Stock Up On Retiring 2-Way Glue Pen—Did you see that this essential tool is retiring?! It's THE BEST & EASIEST way to apply Dazzling Diamonds, plus it's also handy for helping your Clear Mount stamps stick securely to the block. Stock up on this adhesive TODAY ONLY!
Sweet Sentiment—Amy finished this sweet & simple card by stamping a Balloon Celebration greeting twice along the side in Pool Party ink, then embossing it with Clear Embossing Powder to give it a little shine.
TIP: Did you know you can heat emboss using the Firm Foam Classic Ink Pads? If you work quickly, the ink will stay sticky enough for you to sprinkle on embossing powder and set it with the Heat Tool.
#1 Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Balloon Celebration (photopolymer)
- Ink—Pool Party Classic Ink
- Paper—Pool Party & Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Dazzling Diamonds, Clear Embossing Powder
- Tools—Fluttering Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Sponge Daubers, Heat Tool, retiring 2-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, SNAIL
CASEd from page 114 of the 2015 Annual Catalog
#2 Janet's Rose Wonder Pocket Card—Janet Shinn shared this elegant card with a unique pull-out pocket card at our recent team swap. It's so quick to make and perfect for tucking away a gift card for graduations, weddings & birthdays!
Background Basics—The card base is created with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits using traditional Whisper White card stock. See this handy video for tips on using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. Janet cut a 4-1/4" x 1-1/2" strip of the Basic Black pattern from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack and fishtailed the ends with the Banner Triple Punch before adhering it to the card front with SNAIL.
Sweet Sentiment—She stamped the Rose Wonder greeting onto the bottom of the bag pouch with Memento Black Ink.
Inside Pocket Card—The inside of the pocket holds a 3-3/8" x 5" piece of Melon Mambo card stock for the pull-out card.
Shimmering Rose—Janet's focal point was die-cut using the Rose Garden Thinlits. She die-cut the Basic Black layer, then adhered it to a piece of Melon Mambo using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. She hand-cut around the rose with super-share Paper Snips, then mounted the flower over the striped paper with Dimensionals. As the finishing touch, she painted Wink of Stella Clear shimmer over the entire rose for subtle glimmering accents!
Bundle It TODAY & SAVE! The Rose Wonder Bundle is one of those that will be retiring! Save 15% when you buy it TODAY! The individual Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden thinlits will be available in the new catalog at the regular price.
#2 Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Rose Wonder (photopolymer) OR Rose Wonder Bundle (photopolymer)
- Ink—Memento Black Ink
- Paper—Neutrals DSP Stack; Basic Black, Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Wink of Stella Clear
- Tools—Rose Garden Thinlits OR Rose Wonder Bundle (photopolymer), Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Paper Snips, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •
Thanks for sharing your awesome cards, Amy & Janet!
Until next time,
In case you missed it...I've started signups for my 2016 In Color Club. I'm currently looking to fill groups of 5 stampers, so each will receive one color per month over the course of 5 months. Not only do you receive all of the items in each new In Color and supplies to make 4 cards with that color, you'll also receive Stampin' Rewards during one month! It's a fantastic value!
See all the details of the 2016 In Color Club!
The new 2016 Annual Catalog will be released on June 1, but you know you want a copy in your hands NOW! I am happy to offer you a catalog by request! I have them in my hands and ready to distribute! Here's how you can receive a copy:
Current Local & Online Customers—Receive the catalog absolutely FREE, by request.
Not A Too Cool Stamping Customer?—There are 3 ways to get a FREE catalog:
- Placing an order at my Online Store, using the Hostess Code 434UZAWF
- Picking one up at my Too Cool Stamping studio in Fort Wayne, IN
- Order One—Receive a FREE catalog and simply pay $6.45 via PayPal to mail it to you.