- December Stamp-of-the-Month Class—Snow Place. Register by Dec. 4.
- December Countdown To Christmas—Reason For The Season. Register by Nov. 30.
- Paper Pumpkin Party—Only $5 or FREE for Paper Pumpkin subscribers. November 30.
- Online Extravaganza—Up to 50% off select items thru November 30.
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List—Available while supplies last!
Order Holiday Retiring Items At My Online Store!
Preview the Online Extravaganza Items—Print out a complete list!
Shop Now At My Online Store—Browse all sale items!
FREE GIFT With $50 Online Order—Order at least $50 and use the Hostess Code FQRD4FK6 at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page to receive a FREE Snow Place Note Pad.
Fine Print: Not good on orders for classes, clubs, workshops or with other special incentives. Special offer ends on November 30, 2015.
• • • • •
Hi Stamping Friends!
ONLY 3 DAYS TO RSVP for my Premiere Paper Pumpkin Party coming up this Monday, November 30 at 6:30pm. Have you RSVP'd yet?
It's A Paper Pumpkin-Palooza! If you're curious about what Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits are all about, come and check it out! For just $5 you can create TWO COOL past Paper Pumpkin projects. It wouldn't be a party without prizes and I'll be giving away a 1-month subscription to Paper Pumpkin! Plus, Pumpkin Cheesecake for dessert! YUM! Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at the party, and I'll waive your $5 event fee!
Already a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber? This Party is a FREE perk for you! Bring a Paper Pumpkin kit to assemble at the party, and join in on the fun!
Check out all the details are below!
Who LOVES The Magic of Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits?
- Anyone—It's the perfect monthly creative escape delivered to your door!
- Moms—A fun activity with their teens & tweens!
- Grandparents—A creative time with grandkids!
- Women's Groups—A creative Girls Night Out (with wine)!
- Assisted Living Groups—Easy-to-assemble projects!
- Creative Travelers—Portable kits fit your busy lifestyle!
- Birthday Parties—Order 1 or 2 kits for the party activity!
- Gifts For Kids—A fun holiday or birthday gift idea!
Come To The Party To Find Out More! Or, Subscribe Now!
You're Invited To My Premiere Paper Pumpkin Party!
Monday, November 30, from 6:30pm-8:30pm. RSVP by November 28.
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits are the best way to skip right to the creative fun! No planning! No supplies to order! No stress! Just a surprise creative project delivered to your door every month! Kits are just $19.95 with FREE shipping! Join us as we celebrate the magic of Paper Pumpkin and enjoy a relaxing night of stamping with friends!
Everyone Is Invited—No Need To Have A Subscription!
- Subscribers—Bring Your Kit To Assemble!
- Create Two Cool Paper Pumpkin Make & Takes!
- Past Paper Pumpkin Kits on Display!
- Win Prizes Including a 1-Month Paper Pumpkin Subscription!
- Bring A Friend, Receive A Gift!
- Yummy Dessert—Pumpkin Cheesecake!
FREE For Current Subscribers: Bring your Paper Pumpkin kit to assemble and attend for FREE! Plus, you'll have the option to do make & takes of your choice for $2.50 each.
Event Fee: $5 to attend & create Two Cool make & takes of your choice! $2.50 for each additional make & take. Event fee waived if you subscribe at the event!
Contact Me Now To RSVP!
November's Paper Pumpkin Kit—Mistletoe & Holly Cards
Have you put together your November Paper Pumpkin kit yet? I just loved it! It included a versatile holiday greetings stamp set and supplies to make 5 each of 2 styles of Christmas cards! It took me about 1-1/2" hours to put these together at a leisurely pace.
Season's Greetings Card—The first card style featured cute mistletoe die-cuts with Pearl Jewels accents. All of the cards came with pre-printed matching envelopes, too!
Details—I love all of the details! There were lots of choices of greetings in from the Mistletoe & Holly stamp set included in the kit. I stamped them with the Cherry Cobbler ink spot from the kit. I love that everything, including Glue Dots and Dimensionals are included—you just need scissors and basic SNAIL adhesive!
Holly & Berries Card—The second set of cards were my favorite!
Details—I love the plaid pre-printed holly die-cuts and the berries were so cute! I'm definitely getting some extras of this kit!
Order Past Paper Pumpkin Kits—Did you know that when you're a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you have the opportunity to purchase refills kits from some of your favorite Paper Pumpkin kits. You'll also have access to some of the complete past kits that include the stamp sets. But, you have to be a current subscriber to access these kits.
Sunday, December 6 OR Class-To-Go Kit! Register By November 30.
Registration is now open for my December Countdown To Christmas Class featuring the pretty Reason For The Season stamp set. Create 12 cards—6 each of 2 designs! Kit includes the stamp set, plus additional products and pre-cut supplies to make the cards.
Wednesday, December 16, 6:30pm OR Class-To-Go Kit Mailed by December 15!
Kit includes Snow Place photopolymer stamp set, a pack of Rhinestone Jewels & all the pre-cut supplies and instructions needed to create 6 adorable winter cards!