Have you ever tried Stampin' Up! Rub-Ons? Wow, do they make card-making quick!
These two cards were made using the new Love Impressions Rub-Ons from the Mini Occasions Catalog. I love how easy they are to use and how quickly you get multicolor detailed images on any color of paper. Images are opaque, meaning they can be applied to dark colors and the color will still show up.
You can adhere them to nearly any surface, too, including non-porous surfaces! I've used them on photo frames, glossy notebooks, Cellophane Bags, candles, and Window Sheets—and they always turn out great! Plus, you can see how well they work on card stock, and even the 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon I used on my project. Fun stuff!
Easy Valentine's Cards For The Whole Class!
Wouldn't Love Impressions Rub-Ons be a fun way to create classroom Valentine's cards with kids? I think they'd LOVE it! Each package contains two sheets of each of the two 6x6" design sheets, so you'd have plenty of images to cover the entire class.
I'd make little 3x3" cards with some Real Red or Pink Pirouette card stock, then send them in the Mini Whisper White Envelopes (40 per pack).
Rub-Ons Application Tips
For best results, cut out your image and remove it from the backing sheet. Lay the image on a flat surface, and firmly run the image with the enclosed stick to transfer it to your project. Here are some additional tips that will help you achieve successful results every time:
- Always store Rub-Ons on the paper backing or your images will come off where you don’t want them to! This is why you want to cut out the images you want to use—otherwise adjacent images may accidently stick to your project during the transfer. If you have small unused images left in your package, you may even want to tape them onto the backing sheet, so they move around and stick to other images.
- You’ll know that your Rub-Ons image has transferred to your surface when the image becomes lighter on the transfer sheet and the edges of the plastic start curliing up.
- Once you've rubbed over the entire image, pull up slowly on the transfer sheet, being careful not to slide it. If you haven’t quite got the entire image transferred, just lay the sheet back down and try again.
- Sometimes it helps to tape your image in place, especially on surfaces like glass and when applying larger or more detailed images.
- When applying bold images, rub your finger over the transfer sheet before using the wooden stick to transfer the image. This will help the image adhere to your project and keep the transfer sheet in place while you fully transfer the image.
- If applying them to a ribbon, button or other embellishment, do it before attaching the piece to your project.
- You can remove Rub-Ons with our Adhesive Remover if you make a mistake.
- Stamps: Filled With Love (for background and punched small hearts)
- Paper: Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Basic Gray, and Whisper White card stock
- Ink: Real Red and Basic Gray Classic Ink
- Accessories: Love Impressions Rub-Ons, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Small Heart Punch, 3/4" Medium Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestones, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
- Adhesive: SNAIL, Dimensionals
See Filled With Love Promotion for complete details!
Order online today!
Stamp with you soon!