I was enjoying experimenting with the technique I showed you yesterday—Kissed Impressions—and came up with a couple more fun combinations!
This time I used the Elegant Lines Impressions Folder...
I inked the folder with Pumpkin Pie and kissed it with the French Filigree background stamp inked in Cajun Craze. Here is the result...
Next I tried another color combination and different stamp...
This time, I inked the folder in Certainly Celery, but only added the ink around the flourish. I kissed it with the Wonderfully Worn background stamp inked in Not Quite Navy.
OOOOOooohh! I REALLY love how this one turned out! Very nice!
Here are the finished cards...
The background is so cool that I just did a simple sentiment with the Happy Greetings set (from the Summer Mini!).
I wanted to add some sparkle, so I lightly rubbed my VersaMark Pad over the embossed lines and added Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. (That's double embossing, baby!) Just look at how those lines pop now!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—French Filigree, Wonderfully Worn, Happy Greetings
- Ink—VersaMark, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze (card #1), Certainly Celery and Not Quite Navy (card #2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze (card #1), Certainly Celery and Not Quite Navy card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, White Organza Ribbon
- Tools—Elegant Lines Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Heat Tool, Powder Pals, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Order the supplies to make this project at my Too Cool Online Store!
Thanks for visiting today! YOU are Too Cool, my stamping friends!