My friend Susan, who I've known since nursery school, got married over the weekend! Woohoo! Congratulations, Jim and Susan! It was a beautiful wedding and I had a fabulous time at their reception. It was awesome to see some of my other friends that I've also known since nursery school (waves to Angie and Deanne!). Our mini reunion was great fun!
To top it off, I had lots of people asking me about the wedding favors that I made for the tables. You can see all the details for creating the favors at my post: Matchbox Nugget Boxes With Gerber Daisies.
I also created a matching wedding card with one of my leftover daisies...
Here is the card inside...
Ooops—I forgot to take the picture before I wrote in it, so I covered up my writing. It was too "syrupy" for viewing on here anyway! LOL!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Occasional Quotes, Tiny Tags, Very Vintage Wheel
- Ink—Night of Navy, Marina Mist Classic Ink.
- Paper—Night of Navy, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Clear Rhinestone Brads, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Tools—Scallop Trim Border Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Daisies Flower #2 Die, Big Shot, Jewelry Tag Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, SNAIL, Bone Folder, Paper Piercer & Foam Mat (for attaching brad), Sticky Strip, Glue Dots
It's Your Last Chance For Last Chance Items!
Only three more days and the retiring items will be gone forever! Don't miss out! Check out the complete selection of Last Chance Retiring Stamps & Accessories today!