This month's Stamp Club tried out the cool telescoping card similar to the one I featured in this post. This time, I used the current In Colors and we did three circles instead of five. They could decorate their sections with any stamps from the retiring Simple Friendship, Dreams Du Jour, or Fresh Cuts stamp sets.
Wow—I'm gonna miss these sets, especially since they all coordinate so well. Don't miss out—order them online at my store before they retire!
Here were the two card fronts. One had a butterfly theme and the other a flower theme.
Here are the opened cards. I basically used markers to either color on the stamp or color in the images after stamping in Concord Crush.
You can learn how to assemble this fabulous project on Barb Mullikin's blog: Telescoping Card Tutorial!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Simple Friendship, Dreams Du Jour, Fresh Cuts (all soon to retire!)
- Ink—Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade markers and Classic Ink
- Paper—Whisper White, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade card stock
- Accessories—Silver Brads, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding
- Tools—Scallop Circle Die, 3-1/2" Circle Die, 3" Circle Die, 2-1/2 Circle Punch or Circles #2 Die, Decorative Label Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, SNAIL
Order the supplies to make this project at my Too Cool Online Store!
More Examples From Club Members
I snapped a few pictures of some of my Stamp Club members' projects...
Peggy Tassler (card 1) and Linda Cox (card 2) chose to do projects similar to mine. Nice job, ladies!
Carmen DeBruce (card 1) was having fun with the color burnishing on our Flower Fest Colored Embossing Card, so she used that set and technique on her telescoping card, too!
Kathy Kolb (card 2) likes to bring her own stamping supplies, so she really made the project her own by using blue and the Because I Care hostess set!
I love their creativity! Awesomely done, my friends!
Looking forward to my demo meeting tonight!