As you may have noticed, I've been "out of the stamping office" quite a bit lately. I've been busy over the past few weeks getting my old house ready to put on the market.
Wow—there was so much to do that I was completely overwhelmed! If it wasn't for my dad, my other mother Dawn, and my aunt Jan offering to come over and help out with all of the painting and cleaning and repairs, I never would have met my deadline to get it on the market by the time I left for Convention. But, thankfully, they did, and I'm relieved to say that the house is finally on the market! Yay! Woohoo! And, whew!
Just in time, too! Tomorrow, I'm heading out to Salt Lake City! The first couple of days, I'll be visiting my awesome, and ever-hilarious, family living nearby—can't wait to see them! Then, the Convention begins on Wednesday and lasts through Saturday! It's four full days, jam-packed with fun!
The theme for this year's Convention is "GROW" and it's a perfect one for me because it's corresponding with my personal goal to "blossom" this year! I'm working on blossoming in my relationships, in my health, in my personal well-being, my surroundings, and of course, in my stamping business, so anything they can teach me about "growing" in those areas is just what I need!
- Get an early look at the 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog
- Creating over-the-top Make & Takes
- Winning something from Prize Patrol
- Shopping Memento Mall for exclusive products
- Attending amazing product & business classes
- Opening Night Convention Kick-Off Party & After-Party
- Seeing incredible project displays
- Free Convention stamp sets and unique tote bag
- Swapping cards with other demos
- Tours of the Stampin’ Up! home office
- New product announcements
- Fun, friends, creativity, and surprises!
You can get a taste of my Convention experience from last year at my Groovy Convention post.
I'll be meeting up with my two Convention buddies, Darla Eigenschink and Jodi Geers! It's Jodi's first Convention, so it will be extra-fun to see her reaction to all of the excitement!
$99 Starter Kit Special & Bonus Christmas Project Kit
Want to join me at Convention next year and partake in all of the fun and surprises? Well, now is a super time to sign up! Stampin' Up! is offering a special $99 Starter Kit until July 31, 2011.
This limited time $99 Starter Kit—valued at $185—comes with the following high-quality products:
- New Easy Events Clear-Mount Set
- New Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock
- New Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
- New Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
- Note Cards (20)
- Clear-Mount Block C
- Blender Pen (1)
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies
- Plus, join in July and get a FREE Christmas Keepsake project kit—a $40 value
It's a fabulous assortment of products! But, best of all, you'll have a 20% discount off of every order you place, and have access to all kinds of demo-exclusive information, training, events, awards & incentives...and MUCH MORE! It's a whole Too Cool stamping world when you are a demo!
If you're not into "selling" stamps, don't worry! You can choose to be a hobby demonstrator and just enjoy the discount and benefits of being part of the demostrator team.
Or, if you want to really go for it, you can take this opportunity and make it your own FUN and FLEXIBLE business!
Either way, this promotion is too good to pass up! Learn more about the benefits of becoming a part of the Stampin' Up! family on my Join My Team page (the starter kit listed there is the full-size $175 Starter Kit, which you can choose if you want a bigger kit). Are you ready to sign up? Click here, then click the "Join Now" button on the left!
If you have questions, or would like to chat about the opportunity, please contact me! I'd love to help you reach your stamping goals!
* * * * *
I'll be gone for a little while, but stay tuned! When I return, I'll have lots of fun Convention stuff to share!
Bye for now!