It's really a preference...more or less.
Many of you know that I don't do "simple" very well, because of my OCED—Obsessive Compulsive Embellishment Disorder. There's always one more thing that my project needs for it to "look right" for me. I find it difficult to stop!
Today's card is one of the make & takes we made at Creative Convention last week. It was a sample of what Maggie Patterson would do at her workshops. It's simple. It's easy. And, surprisingly, I love it!
The Rich Razzleberry card base has a second layer of Razzleberry that's texture embossed with the Stripes Impressions Folder (FREE Big Shot promotion!). This layer was wrapped in Chantilly Crochet Trim.
We used the Gently Falling two-step stamp set for the Pumpkin Pie & Rich Razzleberry leaf. (Notice how I did not stamp this perfectly? You don't have to and it still looks lovely!) The sentiment is from Pursuit of Happiness.
Now, usually, I would have to throw on a couple of Rhinestone Jewels, some Vanilla Smooch Spritz, or some new Dazzling Details Glue before I'd call this done, but I'm learning to appreciate that "less is more!"
Complete Supply List
- Stamps—Gently Falling, Pursuit of Happiness
- Ink—Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Chantilly Crochet Trim
- Tools—Stripes Impressions Folder, Big Shot, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Order all of the supplies to create this project at my Online Store!
Simplify! What a concept!
Which way do you tend to go, simple or more complex? I'd love to hear in the Comments Section below!
• FREE Big Shot, When You Join My Team! Sign up to become a demonstrator anytime in the month of October and receive a Big Shot for FREE (or $100 in FREE product of your choice)! See all the details here: FREE Big Shot. Learn more about joining my team.
• FREE Stamp Set, When You Purchase Two Simply Sent Kits Details here: Simply Sent Promotion.