This is it!
Every year I have a favorite Christmas card that I want to make and make and make and make and make because I love it so much!
CASEd from Maggie Patterson: I Love Papercrafts.
The design is classic. The colors traditional. The style is crisp and clean. Do you love it as much as I do?!
Before I knew it, I had a whole set of different textured backgrounds!
But, let's not forget that lovely pine cone image from the very seasonal Pines & Poinsettias stamp set. I colored the rubber with Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Markers, then stamped for a quick, multicolored design.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Pines & Poinsettias, Four The Holidays
- Ink—Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Garden Green Markers. Garden Green Classic Ink
- Paper—Frostwood Lodge DSP, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds
- Tools—Stripes, Petals-A-Plenty, Perfect Polka Dots, & Snow Burst Impressions Folders, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Stamp-A-Stack Sneak Peek #1!
Wouldn't you agree that this is a fabulous card for mass-producing? Well, you can mass-produce it, too! The Classic Pines & Poinsettias card will be one of the four cards at my Stamp-A-Stack event on November 30! Too Cool!
Stay tuned...I'll have complete Stamp-A-Stack details in tomorrow's post!
* * * * *
Don't Miss These Awesome Opportunities!
- Christmas Lane 6x6" Holiday Album Class—Register by November 16.
- FREE Big Shot or FREE $100 in Product—When you Join My Team by November 11.
- $35 Extra Hostess Benefits—When you host a $350 or more workshop through Dec. 15.