I'm currently working on some super-cute tags for my monthly Stamp Club event coming up on Friday night. We'll be making 20 gift tags—4 each of 5 designs!
You're Invited! You should join us as a guest! We have immediate openings in my Club right now—come and check it out! The supply fee this month is $6 (it's normally $5), plus a minimum $15 order. But, remember, if you place a $20 order right now, you'll also receive a FREE Winter Wishes Gift Tag Kit. Bonus!
CASEd from Vicki Burdick at The Hive.
Look! It even makes the back of the tag look pretty! I love it! This design is super-simple and fun to make, especially if you enjoy watercoloring while you watch TV like I do!
- Stamp the bells image on Whisper White with StazOn Black ink
- Punch out using the 2-1/2" Circle Punch
- Watercolor using Classic Ink Pads and a Blender Pen, or color with markers
- Punch 1/8" hole and tie on Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- Stamp To/From image on the back in Basic Black
- Color 3 Rhinestone Jewels with a Red Sharpie, then add to the tag on top of the holly berries
This tag can also be a fantastic embellishment for cards and scrapbooks. In just a few minutes, I created these Two Cool cards with this Bells & Boughs tag:
Is it me, or does this card remind you something that Mrs. Claus would wear? That Eyelet Border looks like some pretty, white lace trim on her red holiday dress!
I know, I'm weird...
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Bells & Boughs, Winter Post (to/from)
- Ink—StazOn Black, Blender Pen, plus Basic Black, Garden Green, Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz (cards) Classic Ink, red Sharpie
- Paper—Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz (cards) Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- Tools—Perfect Pennants Die, Big Shot, 1/8" Hole Punch (retired), Eyelet Border Punch (cards), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch (cards), Scallop Oval Punch (cards), Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder (card #1), Snow Burst Impressions Folder (card #2), 2-1/2" Circle Punch, SNAIL
Find all the supplies at my Online Store!
Stay tuned for more tags from my Stamp Club this week!