Here he is up-close...
Awwww! He's adorable!
Carmen used a combination of punches to create this project. Do you see what his head is made from? It's the Owl Punch! And his antlers are the Snowflake Punch. What a great idea!
- 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch in Silver Glimmer Paper.
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch in Real Red, embossed with Petals-A-Plenty Folder
- Owl Punch in retired Creamy Caramel for the head (you could use Crumb Cake)
- Snowflake Punch in Early Espresso for the antlers
- 3/4" Circle Punch in Red Glimmer Paper for the nose
- 1/2" Circle Punch in Whisper White for the eyes
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack Circle in Basic Black for the pupils
You could add this topper to the 1x8" Cello Treat Bag filled with Holiday M&Ms or other candy. Or, try adding this cute embellishment to a lollipop, candy cane, small treat bag, or gift tag! So many ways you could use it!
Thanks for sharing this awesome idea, Carmen!