Well, I don't really know if they are melting, or simply looking up, but these little snowmen have captured my heart!
CASEd from another demo at Stampin' Connection, can't remember who. If it's you, contact me!
It's pure wintery adorableness, wouldn't you agree?!
And, they are easy-peasy to create, because everything is punched out!
In the immortal words several famous hip-hop artists, let's "break it down, now..."
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch - lower body
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch - mid-section
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch - head
- Snowflake Punch - arms
- Cupcake Punch sprinkles - eyes
- Owl Punch - mouth
- 1-1/4" Square Punch (partial) - top hat & nose
- Word Window Punch - hat rim
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack flower - hat flower
Shoulda-Coulda Moment—I swear I have these moments after every project. I shoulda-coulda spritzed the circles with some homemade Frost White Shimmer Mist spray before adding the other elements. Yep! Then he'd be all sparkly, too! We'll try this on Friday at Club!
Stay tuned for more fun tags from this week's Stamp Club event! There's still space to be a guest, so contact me if you want to join us!