I've been having so much fun with these makeovers that I've decided to create a whole class on it—8 cards in the package, 8 different makeovers! Look for more information on that event coming soon!
Wow! This one has a totally different look! Who would've guessed that Designer Cuts Cards could be so versatile? Don't you love the sponging on the cuts?! It looks so old and vintage!
And, the best part is that you can achieve this elegant look in just a few minutes! Quick and easy, with just a few steps!
- Sponge the lacy cuts with Soft Suede to give it an antiqued look.
- Adhere a 5-1/2" x 4-1/8" piece of Basic Black card stock to the inside front.
- Adhere a 5-1/2" x 2" piece of Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper to top.
- Lay Sticky Strip down the center, then scrunch Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon along it.
- Add a sentiment (I used Elementary Elegance from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration promotion), punched from 1-3/8" Circle Punch, layered on a Brushed Gold scallop circle punch.
- Finish up with some dainty Pearl Jewels.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Elementary Elegance (coming soon!)
- Ink—Soft Suede, Basic Black Classic Inks
- Paper—Designer Cuts Cards; Mocha Morning DSP, Brushed Gold card stock, Basic Black and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
- Tools—1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Sponges, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!