Leadership was the very first time that I've swapped cards at a stamping event. I created 76 card fronts, and I had so much fun seeing all of the amazing ideas from the swaps I received!
Unfortunately, I only ended up swapping about 56 cards, because I found 20 of my swap cards in a pocket of my suitcase when I got home. Oh well!
I had so many ideas I wanted to make for my swaps, but I finally decided to created an updated version of one of my favorite cards from 2011: Charming Strength & Hope Cards. I love, love, LOVE this color combination!
Card Details: The background is the flourish stamp from Creative Elements, inked in Soft Suede and stamped on Crumb Cake.
The Rich Razzleberry layer is scalloped with the new Adoringing Accents Edgelits.
On top of that is the Concord Crush piece, textured embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder.
The absolute best part is the look of the Designer Frames Embossing Folder with the Labels Framelits. They work so well together to create a gorgeous textured frame! I lightly sponged the embossed area with Soft Suede Ink to bring out the texture even more.
The Charming floral stamp was colored on directly with Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, and Concord Crush Markers, then stamped onto Very Vanilla, and punched with the Wide Oval Punch before adhering to the center of the frame.
To finish it off, I added a line of Sticky Strip adhesive, then scrunched up some Chantilly Crochet Trim Ribbon along it. The "friends" from the Tiny Tags set is punched with the Jewelry Tag Punch and added to the card with Dimensionals.
And, last but not least, I sprayed the entire card with the Champagne Shimmer Mist alcohol mist spray mixture. Ya know, I think I could add this glimmer spray to every card and I'd be happy, happy, happy!
- Stamps—Charming, Creative Elements, Tiny Tags
- Ink—Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Concord Crush Markers; Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Concord Crush Classic Ink
- Paper—Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Chantilly Crochet Trim, Champagne Shimmer Mist, rubbing alcohol
- Tools—Labels Framelits Dies, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Designer Frames Impressions Folder, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Sponges, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
* * * * *
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!