Shelli Gardner showed us a couple of really adorable projects on the Main Stage at Leadership. This one was my absolute favorite!
Hers was similar to the treat holder on the right, but of course, I made Two Cool treats, so I tried a different color scheme!
The sides are open, so the treats can simply slide out to access. Or, you can untie the ribbon to open them.
I filled mine with a couple of fun-size Butterfingers in a small cello bag. But, lots of different chocolates, candies, and gum will fit inside!
Framelit Treat Pouch How Tos
- Die-cut two pieces of card stock from the largest Labels Framelits Die.
- Trim off the ends of both labels at the scallops.
- Score 1" in from the trimmed ends of both die-cuts.
- Add Sticky Strip along the trimmed edges and fold of one die-cut. The Sticky Strip along the fold should only be as long as the one along the trimmed edge, otherwise it will not be covered.
- Adhere both tabs together to create the bottom of the pouch.
- Fold the two sides together and punch 1/8" holes with the Crop-A-Dile.
- Add treats, then tie with a ribbon to close.
I stamped the front with the floral image from the Fresh Vintage Sale-A-Bration set in Poppy Parade. Next, I added Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border edges, punched with Pool Party card stock, to the back of a 1" x 5" strip of Lucky Limeade In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper.
The focal point image is from Apothecary Art. I stamped that twice on Very Vanilla card stock; once in Rose Red and once in Soft Suede (or Poppy Parade and Soft Suede for project #1). The Rose Red one was die-cut with the smallest Labels Framelit.
The center of the Soft Suede one was punched with the 1" Circle Punch, then colored all the way around it with a Soft Suede Marker to give it a dark border. Finally, the flowers were colored with Pool Party and Lucky Limeade markers, then glittered up with the 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds.
I used the 1" Square Punch to "fishtail" the skinny Pool Party strip, then assembled everything, popped up with several layers of Dimensionals. Add a couple of Rhinestone Jewels and you're done!
What a cute little gift!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Fresh Vintage (SAB selection), Apothecary Art
Ink—Pool Party, Soft Suede and Lucky Limeade Markers; Soft Suede, Poppy Parade and Rose Red (project #2) Classic Ink
Paper—In Color Patterns DSP, Poppy Parade (project #1), Peach Parfait (project #2), Pool Party, Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Small cello bags, Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon (project #1), Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon (project #2), Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Labels Framelits, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1" Square Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen, Sticky Strip, SNAIL
See all Sale-A-Bration (SAB) selections in the Sale-A-Bration Flyer PDF.
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
* * * * *
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!