Who knew that Mixed Bunch would become my favorite set out of the Occasions Mini Catalog? I sure didn't, but it definitely has! It's so versatile, especially when combined with the Blossom Punch, to make all sorts of beautiful paper flower embellishments!
CASEd from Stampin' Success Magazine & Jodi Geers from last Sunday's Showcase
The delicate designs on two of the Mixed Bunch stamps are so pretty when the are embossed with White Embossing Powder, then punched with the Blossom Punch. I used Blushing Bride, Basic Gray and either Baja Breeze or Pear Pizzazz card stock for the flowers on these Two Cool cards. The background patterns are from the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.
The centers are images from the same set, also embossed, then punched out with the 3/4" Circle Punch and popped up with Dimensionals. Each flower is accented with either Pearl Jewels or a Large Pearl Jewel.
You'll notice that the first card has some leaves that were cut from Pear Pizzazz card stock with the 5-Petal Flower Punch, then trimmed to one or two leaves.
This card design is definitely going to be one of my choices for workshops for next month! All of the elements go together surprisingly quickly with the punches! Plus, it's a great "Think Spring" card with all the soft, pastel shades!
Just a reminder...there are still a few dates left for a March workshop or private class before the end of the awesome Sale-A-Bration promotion! Visit my Calendar of Events to pick out a date, then contact me today!
- Stamps—Mixed Bunch, Everyday Elegance (SAB selection)
- Ink—VersaMark, Basic Gray Classic Ink
- Paper—Twitterpated DSP, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze (card #1), Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels, Large Pearl Jewels, Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon (card #1), Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbon (card #2), White Embossing Powder
- Tools—Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 5-Petal Punch (card #1), Heat Tool, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
* * * * *
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!