It is Friday, and time to unveil another card from my Designer Cuts Extreme Makeover Class. Check out the link for complete class details including price options. The class is Saturday, April 21, at 1pm. RSVP by March 30. Space is limited so contact me today to register.
What a transformation! The entire heart is all sparkly with clear Dazzling Details glue! You can see it a little bit in the photo below, or click to enlarge for an even better view!
I used the Hearts Framelits to cut the laser-cut heart from the front of the Designer Cuts card (a little scary, because you don't want screw it up). I cut a heart shape from the Well Worn Designer Series Paper in the same size. Next, I used an Aqua Painter brush to cover the entire surface of the Well Worn heart with clear Dazzling Details glue, and while it was still wet, adhered the laser-cut heart over the top of it.
After the heart dried completely, I added Sticky Strip to the underside edges, and scrunched up Crumb Cake Seam Binding all the way around it for a beautiful, ruffled border. The completed embellishment is attached to the card front with Dimensionals.
Other Card Details: After removing the heart shape from the front of the Designer Cuts card, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder. The Heard From The Heart sentiment is stamped in Not Quite Navy onto Very Vanilla card stock and adhered with SNAIL.
Being brave enough to cut the card apart and reassemble it with a few embellishments, and this Designer Cuts Card has a whole new life! Too Cool!
- Stamps—Heard From The Heart
Ink—Not Quite Navy Classic Ink
Paper—Designer Cuts Cards; Well Worn DSP; Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Clear Dazzling Details
- Tools—Hearts Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Aqua Painter, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Come and create this project, and seven more cards at our Designer Cuts Extreme Makeover Class on April 21.
Stay tuned...I'll be revealing another Designer Cuts card project next Friday!
* * * * *
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!