It's Time For An Extreme Makeover—Designer Cuts Edition!
You may remember my previous posts where I took the super-cool, intricately laser-cut Designer Cuts cards...
...and turned them into this...
...Blushing Bride Lacy Thank You Card. And this...
...Blue Glittering Heart Card. And this...
Well, I've had so much fun decorating the blank canvases of these cards that I decided to do a entire Designer Cuts Extreme Makeover Class, so you can have fun, too!
Designer Cuts Extreme Makeover Class
We'll start with a full pack of blank Designer Cuts Cards and make them over using fun techniques and Stampin' Up! embellishments! You'll transform the pretty Very Vanilla cards into 8 colorful cards—all gorgeous, all unique!
Because no two cards are the same, expect to spend a little more time than you would a normal class. Extreme Makeovers take time, you know! But I know you'll be impressed with the differences between the "before & after" results of your projects!
- What: Designer Cuts Extreme Makeover Class
- When: April 21, 2012, from 1pm until done
- Where: Angie's Too Cool Stamping Studio in SW Fort Wayne
- Class Kit Includes: A full pack of Designer Cuts Cards ($9.95 value), a 40-count pack of Medium Whisper White Envelopes ($6.50 value), plus all the embellishments and supplies you'll need for the extreme makeovers.
- Kit Cost: $35 pre-paid class fee, or FREE with your minimum $50 order placed by March 30, 2012. If you pay the $35 fee, then decide you want to place an order the night of the class, I'll credit you $35 toward that order.
- Two Cool Pre-Order Bonus: Place your $50 minimum order by March 30, 2012 and receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item and earn a square on my 50/50/50 Board
- Registration: March 30 deadline for your pre-paid $35 fee or minimum $50 order. Contact me to register.
- Door Prize: Attendees will be entered to win drawing for a second pack of Designer Cuts Cards to transform at home!
Fine Print: The $50 order option does not include shipping or tax. Other class, workshop, Stamp Club, or previously placed individual customer orders do not qualify. All forms of payment are accepted, but I must have your class/order payment in hand by March 30 to order your supplies.
Classes To Go Option: Can't make it to my class? Order a Designer Cuts Extreme Makeover Class Kit To Go! I'll include a pack of Designer Cuts Cards, 40-Count Pack of Medium Envelopes, all of the pre-cut card stock, ribbon and embellishments, plus complete assembly instructions. I do not include pre-stamped images (per Stampin' Up! policy), Dazzling Diamonds, Dazzling Details, ink, or adhesives.
To Go Kit Cost: Price options are the same as above, but I will charge $5.15 to deliver the class kit via Priority Mail (unless you can pick it up). Please contact me by March 30 to register. Your kit will be delivered to you, or ready for pickup, on or before April 21.
Sneak Peeks Every Friday In March: I've already shown you three of the projects we'll be creating, and I'll unveil details on the remaining projects one-by-one every Friday, beginning this Friday, for the rest of March! Or, see them all in person when you attend one of my March events!
Are You Ready For The Extreme Makeover?! Contact Me Today!