Blooming With Kindness is quickly becoming one of my favorite new stamp sets! Not only is the flower versatile enough to use with lots of stamping techniques, but the sentiments are SO PRETTY!
I used Blooming With Kindness on today's Two Cool cards and I love how easily this design came together in only a few minutes!
The floral design is perfect for coloring with markers! I started by coloring the rubber with the lighter Summer Starfruit yellow on the outer edges, then added Primrose Petals to the center. Where the two colors overlapped, it blended into a pretty copper shade.
My favorite part of this card is the way the flower continues onto the Labels Collection Framelit accent. It really adds some interesting dimension!
The background is embossed with the Fancy Fan Impressions Folder, and each side of the stamped piece is bordered with a piece of Primrose Petals card stock die-cut with the Finishing Touches Edgelits. They kinda match the Fancy Fan shapes...neat-o!
I tried something a little different with the Apothecary Accents Framelit die-cut sentiment by having it peek out from under the border. I'm liking it!
- Stamps—Blooming With Kindness
- Ink—Primrose Petals & Summer Starfruit Markers; Primrose Petals Classic Ink
- Paper—Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—None...wait, what?
- Tools—Labels Collection Framelits (card #1), Apothecary Accents Framelits (card #2), Finishing Touches Edgelits, Fancy Fan Impresssions Folder, Big Shot, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Order all of the supplies used on today's projects, at my Online Store!
Firm-Foam Ink Pad Club—Still looking for ONE MORE participant in my Firm Foam Ink Pad Club! See details.
HUGE Clearance Extravaganza—100s of retired items on sale at my house this Friday & Saturday! Don't miss it! See details.
"Last Thursdays" Card Class—Coming up June 28th! RSVP today!