Today is the day! The new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog has been released and with it comes a whole new selection of stamps, designer papers, accessories and tools that you will LOVE!
- View the NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Online (Flash)
- View the NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalog PDF
- View the New Catalog Stampin' Supplies (supplies used to create catalog samples)
- Browse New Catalog products at my Online Store (after 2pm EDT today*)
*Stampin' Up! is currently doing transitional maintanence for the new catalog on their online store, but you'll be able to purchase new catalog products when everything goes LIVE at Noon (mountain time), or 2pm for those of us on Eastern Time.
Receive A FREE 2012-2013 Annual Catalog!
Here's how you can receive one for FREE (with no shipping charge), effective immediately!
- Too Cool Club Members—Will automatically receive one...check your mailbox soon!
- Become A Hostess—Schedule a workshop or private class with me in the Fort Wayne, IN, area!
- $50 Minimum Orders—Local and non-local customers, place a $50 minimum single order (before shipping & tax) via email or at my Online Store!***
- Attend A Too Cool Event—Come to any of my upcoming classes or events!***
***FREE catalog offer cannot be combined with additional promotions, discounts, or incentives.
Purchase A Catalog: If you do not otherwise qualify for a FREE catalog, you may buy the catalog from me for $5, plus $5 for priority shipping, beginning June 1, 2012. You'll be credited (or reimbursed) $5 when you place your first order from that catalog. Contact me for payment details.
Too Cool Changes In The New Catalog
- New Catalog Design—The new catalog has a sleek new, sophisticated design that's both beautiful and functional. I love the gorgeous close-up shots of the sample projects that show the amazing detail! I also love the way the stamps, papers and coordinating embellishments are grouped in distinct product suite collections to make it easier to find all the items that are designed to work together!
- New Hostess Program—It's easier than ever before to earn Hostess Dollars and half-off items! Check out the new Hostess Chart on page 200 (all the Hostess Items are in the back of the book now). You'll see that hostesses can earn additional rewards in smaller increments. For example, the previous program jumped from $500 to $750 in workshop sales before you received additional Hostess Dollars. Now, you receive more rewards for every $100 increase in workshop sales! Oh yeah!
- New Firm-Foam Ink Pads—You are gonna LOVE these new pads so much! No warping. No fraying edges. No tapping, tapping, tapping the stamp all around the ink pad to get even coverage. Just a light tapping of the stamp onto this spongy surface provides perfectly crisp, bold images, with solid ink coverage...EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Find out all the details in this video by Stampin' Up! trainer Shannon West (email readers: visit my blog to view the video).
Sometimes No Change Is Good!
What hasn't changed in the new catalog is that all of the stamp images are still pictured at actual size, and all images that coordinate with a punch have a colored line around them for easy identification. Plus, the prices on the stamps, inks, papers and embellishments have all remained the same! Woohoo!
* * * * *
How do you like the new catalog? I'd love to hear your comments on the new book and which items are on your wishlist! Don't miss this weekend's Sunday Showcase, where I will be featuring some of my favorite "must-have" new products from the new catalog!
And, tomorrow, I'll elaborate more on Two Cool new Stampin' Up! promotions for June! If you can't wait, check out the details now at my Too Cool Stamping website: June Promotions.
The new catalog fun is just getting started, so stay tuned!