Wow! The Reason To Smile set is my new obsession! I've been finding all sorts of fun card ideas for this set...stay tuned for some of my favorites featured in tomorrow's Sunday Showcase!
CASEd from and inspired by Dawn Olchefske at DO Stamping.
Today's Two Cool cards show some fun random stamping techniques with the Reason To Smile set.
When I saw this card on Dawn Olchefske's blog, I knew I had to make it! And, I'm thinking it's a pretty popular design because it's all over Pinterest already! Dawn is so talented!
I stamped the line images in Island Indigo, then added the small bold Lucky Limeade flowers to the 2-1/4" x 4" Whisper White piece.
The accent flower is two-step stamped with the Pool Party bold coordinating stamp, then punched out with the Scallop Circle Punch. It's topped with a new Vintage Faceted Button that's tied with a Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine bow.
I like the Lucky Limeade Finishing Touches Edgelit border, because it mimics the shape of the petals!
The second card uses all of the same elements in a different configuration.
The Curly Cute sentiment is on a piece of 3/4" x 4" Pool Party card stock and is stamped in Island Indigo.
- Stamps—Reason To Smile, Curly Cute
- Ink—Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade Classic Ink
- Paper—Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Vintage Faceted Buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine
- Tools—Finishing Touches Edgelits, Big Shot, 1-3/4' Scallop Circle Punch, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Order all of the supplies used on today's projects, at my Online Store!