Well, if you're getting tired of project after project using the Reason To Smile set, don't worry, there's only a few days left, so I'm bound to be finished soon! Haha! Get your $5 Reason To Smile set with a $50 order before July 31.
CASEd from Marla Reed at Marla's Stampin' Spot.
There's something about the Black, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake color combination that is so appealing, even elegant!
I used the Reason To Smile line image flowers to stamp on my Labels Collection Framelit die-cut from Very Vanilla card stock. A second Crumb Cake die-cut was cut in half to create the layered frame.
I hand-cut two of the flowers to pop up for more dimension and added Pearl Jewels. This sentiment is from Fabulous Florets, with fish-tails cut with the 1" Square Punch.
The background is a piece of First Edition Designer Series Paper on Basic Black card stock. I used some scrunched Crumb Cake Seam Binding for some texture down the center.
This version uses the Itty Bitty Banners for the sentiment, die-cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits.
Seriously...how can you not LOVE this stamp set! Get yours before it's gone!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Reason To Smile, Fabulous Florets (card #1), Itty Bitty Banners (card #2)
- Ink—Basic Black, Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Paper—First Edition DSP; Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Pearl Jewels
- Tools—1" Square Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Sticky Strip, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Order all of the supplies used on today's projects, at my Online Store!