It is nearly impossible for me to select my Top 20, not to mention my Top 10 from the new Holiday Catalog—so much good stuff in there!
So, just like my Top 10 for the Annual Catalog, you'll have to excuse my "need" to cheat a bit by doubling up with "two cool" coordinating items in each listing.
Here we go, in no particular order (click to enlarge the photos)...
My Top 10 Two Cool Holiday Items
1. Ornament Keepsakes & Holiday Ornaments Framelits—I love the beautifully ornate ornaments in all shapes and sizes, but the fact that there are matching Framelit dies makes me absolutely giddy! Think of all the layering possibilities with Designer Series Paper, card stock, and even Glimmer Paper! OOOoooh!
And, if that wasn't enough, take a look at the Too Cool starburst made from these ornaments right on the Holiday Catalog cover! I'm looking forward to making that project and I've found a Ornament Keepsakes Ornament Tutorial by Kirsteen Gill at creatinwithkirsteen.com to get me started!
2. Snowflake Soiree & Matching Builder Wheels—I was very disappointed to lose Serene Snowflakes on the Retired List back in May, but THIS...this makes up for it! These snowflakes are so elegant and updated, and I love the look of the sentiments, too!
Then, to top it off, there are three Builder Wheels in coordinating elegant designs! Sweet! You can use them alone or in combinations of two or three with the Builder Wheel System and a Jumbo Wheel Handle.
Snowflake Party—Little mini matching snowflakes!
Good Cheer—Elegant matching sentiments!
Linked Lace—A delicate pattern that goes with any occasion!
3. Core'dinations Card Stock & Stampin' Sanding System—This 80 lb. card stock, available in Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Gumball Green, can be torn or sanded to reveal a lighter colored core for unique, distressed looks.
Textured embossing projects will never be the same! Add embossing with any Impressions Folder, then use the Sanding System to rough up the design. The new sanding block has replaceable sandpaper in 2 grits: fine and very fine.
4. Joyous Celebrations & Holiday Frame Impressions Folder—If you are looking for a quick and elegant holiday card design...look no further! Simply emboss your card front with the gorgeous oval Holiday Frame pattern, then add a simple design from Joyous Celebrations to the center! The stamps work with the Extra Large Oval Punch and oval Designer Frames Impressions Folder for more fun, mix & match options!
5. Googly Ghouls & Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit—How can Halloween Treats get any cuter than then ones you can create with this combination of products?! The kit contains 20 pre-printed tags, 10 glassine bags, 10 pieces of Pumpkin Pie Baker's Twine, and best of all...50 self-adhesive googly eyes!
Stamp one of the Googly Ghouls on the tag, then add some wiggly eyeballs for an irresistable treat topper or project accent! I mean, look at that mummy with one eye...he tickles me!
Bundle Bonus! Save 15% by purchasing both items in the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle!
6. Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP & Toxic Treats—I'm typically not into Halloween that much, but Stampin' Up! is making it difficult to ignore! I love the designs in the Howlstooth & Scaringbone paper, but I especially love that the color combinations and patterns allow it to be used for a multitude of Fall projects outside of Halloween!
The Toxic Treats set has some fantastic images that are less cutesy than some of the other Halloween stamps, and I like that kind of a look. Plus, it coordinates with the Labels Collection Framelits and Decorative Labels Punch for quick & easy treat-making.
Plus, don't miss the beautiful Etruscan Elegance Jumbo Wheel, which matches the Toxic Treat stamps. And, like the designer paper, it has no Halloween images, so it can be used for all kinds of projects throughout the year! Yay!
7. Champagne Glimmer Paper & Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad—There's something about making things sparkly that is fantastic, especially for the holidays, and Stampin' Up has two new Glimmer products that are awesome!
The Champagne Glimmer Paper is a lovely addition to the Silver and Cherry Cobbler Glimmer Papers. I'd describe its color as rosy-golden...it's not quite copper and not quite gold, but it's very pretty!
The Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink is similar to VersaMark, but it adds a luminescent shimmer to the stamped images! Mine is coming this week and can't wait to try it out and show you examples!
8. Wonderfall & Autumn Accents Bigz Die—The whimsical patterns on this assortment of leaves will make fun additions to autumn cards, scrapbook pages, and gift boxes! Plus, every shape coordinates with the shapes in the Autumn Accents die, so no cutting is needed! The die-cuts allow you to intermix card stock and beautiful patterned papers with the stamped leaf images for lots of possibilities!
9. Friendship Preserves & Window Frames Collection Framelits—It's another one of my favorite pairs of products. I love the trend of label images, so another addition to my collection is always welcome. But, it's the Window Frames that I truly love here! The nesting set of new shapes provides a whole new range of possibilities for layering! Too Cool!
Bundle Bonus! Save 15% by purchasing both items in the Friendship Preserves Bundle!
OK—Cheating again, but I can't mention the Window Frames and Holiday Ornament Framelits at the top of the list without mentioning the AWESOME Festive Paper-Piercing Pack! We now have piercing templates for these Framelits, as well as the Labels Collection Framelits! Love it!
10. Make A Mitten & Mitten Builder Punch—Create the perfect accents for your "warm winter wishes" with this terrifc mitten combo! Use the stamped images or design your own mittens with Designer Paper or card stock. The Nicely Knit Wheel, as well as the Chock-Full of Cheer set from the Annual Catalog, coordinates, too!
So, there you have it! My Top 10 (or so) two cool pairs of products!
Order any of these items, and much more, from my Online Store!
Which Holiday Catalog items are on your wishlist? I'd love for you to share in the comments section below!