- Retired Accessories While Supplies Last! Order Now!
- See The Complete Retired Stamps List
- 25% Off MDS Kits & Print Products—Shop Now!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I've got another one of our Demo Team shoebox swap projects to share with you today, courtesy of Jodi Geers. I've shared birthday cards all week, so be sure to check out my older posts: Gingham Garden Candy Cake, Cupcake Card & Votive, and Mosaic Madness Birthday!
Designed by Jodi Geers, Too Cool Demo Member.
Our theme was birthday cards in the Color Refresh Colors and this one features Island Indigo and Pear Pizzazz. I love the double-texture background using the Argyle and Perfect Polka Dot Texture Impressions Folders.
Before adhering the background layers to the card base, we wrapped some Island Indigo Baker's Twine around and tied a bow.
The images are from the Blue Ribbon stamp set. She stamped the ribbon in Tangerine Tango and the center in Pear Pizzazz. It's pretty obvious that the center was punched out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch, but did you know that the ribbon can also be punched out? Check this out...
Punching Tip: If you cut out the easy part—the ribbon's tails—and trim up to that first full scallop on the circle, you can slip the rest of it into the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch to punch it out! Just pull the tails up and through the punch so they don't get cut off and ta-da! Too Cool!
Thanks so much for your fun and festive swap card, Jodi!
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Blue Ribbon
- Ink—Tangerine Tango and Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink
- Paper—Pear Pizzazz (coming soon), Island Indigo, and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Island Indigo Baker's Twine
- Tools—Perfect Polka Dots Texture Impressions Folder, Argyle Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
____________________________________________________________________________Promotions & New Arrivals Quick Links