- Stamp-of-the-Month—Features Peaceful Pines. Register by Nov. 15. Rescheduled: Nov. 24.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Rescheduled: Thusday, November 19.
- Paper Pumpkin Party—Only $5 or FREE for Paper Pumpkin subscribers. November 30.
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
Hi Stamping Friends!
My "Last Thursdays" monthly class is coming up this week—rescheduled because of the Thanksgiving holiday next week! We'll be doing all Christmas cards for the event featuring some fun techniques and embellishments!
LAST CALL for the Peaceful Pines Stamp-of-the-Month Class! Registration ends tonight at midnight!
Rescheduled! This Coming Thursday, November 19, 6:30pm.
Create 4 cards for $10 or the class is FREE with a minimum qualifying order! We're making four holiday cards! Try brayering, a poinsettia-making punch, and two fun holiday framelits!
- Complete "Last Thursdays" Class Info
- Class-To-Go Kits Available!
Bring A Friend Bonus Card—Bring a friend who has never attended my classes before, and you'll both make a Too Cool Bonus Card! See details.
Contact Me by November 18 at 5pm To Register!
Sleigh Ride Ornament Cards
I love the combination of the layered Sleigh Ride Edgelits silhouettes inside the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits shape! I love the clean, layered look on this card! Oh, what fun!
Background Basics—I started by stamping a 1-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Mossy Meadow card stock with the holly image from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set. I inked the image in Night of Navy and stamped all the way down for a pretty decorative border. It's adhered to a Night of Navy card base. I adhered a 2-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock right beside it and covered the seam with a 1/4" x 5-1/2" strip of Gold Foil.
Sleigh Ride Layers—I started with a Night of Navy ornament shape die-cut from the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits. Next, I used the Sleigh Ride Edgelits to die-cut a sleigh layer from scrap Whisper White and a tree layer from Mossy Meadow.
TIP: For the trees, you'll need to move the end of the edgelit in from the edge of the card stock about a 1/2" and hand-trim that extra part. If you die-cut with the end of the edgelit flush with the edge of the card stock, it will not cover the ornament shape.
Adhere both of the layers onto the ornament shape, then hand-trim the edges away. Pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
Gold Accents—I topped the ornament with a Gold Foil hanger, die-cut with the Embellished Ornaments Thinlits. I finished the ornament with a Gold Cording Trim bow. Both are attached with Glue Dots.
Bundle It & Save! Save 15% when you purchase both the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and Delicate Ornaments Thinlits together in the Embellished Ornaments Bundle!
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped a greeting from Embellished Ornaments in Night of Navy at the bottom.
Two Cool—I tried the second version in a horizontal layout and I like it just as well!
I'm thinking I may want to try this card in other colors! What about Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive? Or Island Indigo & Old Olive? Or even Crumb Cake & Early Espresso? Hmmm...which colors would you try?
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Embellished Ornaments (clear, wood) OR Embellished Ornaments Bundle (clear, wood)
- Ink—Night of Navy Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Gold Foil; Night of Navy & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Gold Cording Trim
- Tools—Delicate Ornaments Thinlits OR Embellished Ornaments Bundle (clear, wood), Big Shot, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
LAST DAY! Registration For November's Stamp-of-the-Month: Peaceful Pines
- Local Class: Tuesday, Nov. 24, 6:30pm.
- Class-To-Go Kits Available!
- Registration Closes on November 15!
Kit includes Peaceful Pines photopolymer stamp set, a 1/2 pack of 6x6" Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack & all the pre-cut supplies and instructions needed to create 6 Christmas cards!
Contact Me To Register Up by Sunday, November 15.
Buy 3 Stamp-of-the-Month Classes, Get $5 off the Next Class!—See details.
You're Invited To My Premiere Paper Pumpkin Party!
Monday, November 30, from 6:30pm-8:30pm. RSVP by November 28.
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits are the best way to skip right to the creative fun! No planning! No supplies to order! No stress! Just a surprise creative project delivered to your door every month! Join us as we celebrate the magic of Paper Pumpkin and enjoy a relaxing night of stamping with friends! Subscribers & non-subscribers—all are welcome! See all the details: Paper Pumpkin Party.
Contact Me Now To RSVP!