Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLASS: Blendabilities Markers Class—August 20
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—Sept. 6. Register by Aug. 25
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- SPECIAL: Big Shot & Bundles Special—Now Thru August 31
- SPECIAL: 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
We're starting off with a few announcements...
►It's the last day to RSVP for my Blendabilities Class coming up tomorrow, August 20. Let me know by 5pm today!
► Be sure to check out this week's Weekly Deals! Save on Squares Collection Framelits, the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Finishing Touches Edgelits and more! These discounted prices will be good thru August 25, 2014.
► Short & Sweet Starter Kit Promotion—Coming This Friday! For one week only—August 22-29—new demonstrators will receive $150 worth of products in their Starter Kit for just $99! Woohoo! Look for complete details on Friday!
* * * * *
Today, I have two cool Blended Bloom projects to share from my stamping friend Peggy Tassler! I adore this card, not only because it's really pretty, but it's also an easily duplicatable card for the Blendabilities Markers!
Beautiful Bloom—Peggy used the Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers to color and shade the Blended Bloom image. I LOVE that awesome flower—it's so fun to color!
Layered Details—Peggy used the words from the Work of Art set for the greeting, stamped in Memento Black onto a 4" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White. Then she added some Hello Honey accents: a border die-cut with the Finishing Touches Edgelit (hey, that's a Weekly Deal Special this week!) and a Banner Punch. She also layered a Tea Lace Doily to mimic the shape of the hand-cut flower and add some texture.
Finishing Touches—Finally, Peggy added a sweet White Baker's Twine bow on the banner and adhered some cute Coastal Cabana sequins onto the Coastal Cabana card base for sparkle. Have you seen those sequins? The In Color Sequins Assortment includes 750 sequins: 50 each of 3 designs in in all five 2013-2015 In Colors. I need to get me some of those!
Peggy tried the same card design in a different color combination. You know how I love it when my stamping friends go Two Cool!
In this version, Peggy colored with the Calypso Coral Blendabilities Marker. The Crisp Canteloupe sequins and card base match the shaded bloom beautifully! She also used a different sentiment, but do you think I can figure out which set it's from? Nope. Help please...
So, which color combination do you like better?
Easy CASEing TIP: This card design is versatile enough that you could plug in ANY color of Blendabilities, along with the coordinating card stock, and create a gorgeous card! I take one of every color please!
Thanks, Peggy for sharing your two cool cards!
- Stamps—Blended Bloom single stamp, Work of Art (wood)
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Coastal Cabana (card #1), Calypso Coral (card #2) and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers; Color Lifter
- Paper—Coastal Cabana (card #1), Crisp Canteloupe (car #2), Hello Honey and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Tea Lace Doily, White Baker's Twine, In Color Sequins Assortment
- Tools—Finishing Touches Edgelits, Big Shot, Banner Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
Last Chance! RSVP By 5pm Today! Try out the Blendabilities Markers! We'll be creating 5 cards at my TC Stamper Sampler Class Featuring Blendabilities on Wednesday, August 20.
Class-To-Go Kits are available, and you can receive a FREE class kit when you purchase 4 or more Blendabilities Markers using the GQDEHG3D Hostess Code. See details.
Hope to see you there!
Have You Seen These?
- NEW Remaining 6 Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
- Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
- NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!