- Stamp-of-the-Month Class—Featuring Birthday Blooms. Details coming soon!
- Occasions Catalog Samplers—Sample all the papers & accents in the catalog!
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration Exclusive Event—Earn this FREE April event!
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Occasions Catalog—All-new stamps, papers & accents!
- Browse The Sale-A-Bration Brochure—Earn FREE items with every $50 order.
- 3-Month Paper Pumpkin Subscription Sale—$55 plus FREE Sale-a-Bration item.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Wow! What a fantastic time we had at yesterday's Catalog Kickoff Party! We had 18 people creating 20 cards each! Thank you to everyone who joined us! I hope you all had as much fun as Michelle and I did organizing it! Here are a few photos of the event.
Shirley Meyer, Pat Bolenbaugh & Lisa Burgh working on the Picture Perfect card.
Claudia Beck glue dotting & Kathy Slane VersaMarking.
Fun times with Nan McAffee, Dee Tennis, Kris Carter, Gail Kanning & Emmalean More!
Kim Kretschmer doing some emboss resist!
Thanks for creating with us! ~Michelle Hoover & Angie Leac
Today, I'm sharing another one of the 20 cards for our Kickoff event!
Botanicals Just For You With Vellum Cards
I love the big & bold greeting from the Botanicals For You stamp set. It's one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration selections you can choose with a $50 order.
Background Basics—I created a simple card with a focal point that overlaps the vellum on the inside of the card. I started with a 7" x 5-1/2" piece of Lost Lagoon card stock, scored along the 7" side at the 4-1/4" mark to create the shortened card front. The stamped layer is 3-3/8" x 4-5/8" and it matted on a 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" piece of Cherry Cobbler before popping up with Dimensionals.
Idea Sheet—I've created a handy, printable, one-page instruction sheet for this card with all of the supplies, measurements & step-by-step instructions listed. Simply click on the link below and save to your computer!
Focal Point—I stamped the big Botanicals For You sentiment in Archival Black Ink for a crisp & clean black image. Then I added the lovely flower accents from the same set: largest flower in Cherry Cobbler, medium flower in Lost Lagoon and small flower in Soft Sky. I highlighted the Cherry flowers with Rhinestone Jewels.
On The Inside—I adhered a 2" x 5-1/2" piece of the Botanical Gardens Vellum onto the inside edge of the card, keeping the adhesive only on the middle portion that would eventually be covered by the 3" x 4" Whisper White piece. I finished the sentiment in Lost Lagoon ink and stamped a matching flower, too.
Two Cool—There wasn't much I wanted to do differently on this one, so for my second card, I only changed the color of the flowers a bit. This card is super fast and so sweet!
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Botanicals For You Sale-a-Bration set (clear, wood)
- Ink—Archival Black Ink; Cherry Cobbler, Lost Lagoon & Soft Sky Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Botanical Gardens Vellum Stack Sale-a-Bration; Cherry Cobbler, Lost Lagoon & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Dimensionals, SNAIL
3 Ways To Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Goodies!
- Shop! Select a FREE SAB item for EVERY $50 you spend! Shop Online!
- Host! Earn $25 extra Hostess Dollars for your $250 workshop or individual order! Contact me to schedule your private class or online catalog party! See regular Stampin' Rewards.
- Join! Select $30 additional items with your $99 Starter Kit—that's $155 in items, plus FREE shipping! Join Now!
Sale-A-Brate Now...To Celebrate Later!
Learn how you can EARN this exclusive FREE event when you Shop, Host & Join during Sale-a-Bration!
Try Paper Pumpkin For 3 Months—Only $55!
Plus select a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, too! Offer good now thru March 31, 2016.