- Retired Accessories Are Going Fast! Order Now!
- See The Complete Retired Stamps List
- 25% Off MDS Kits & Print Products—Shop Now!
- NEW Photopolymer Sets—Shop Now!
- NEW Best of 25 Years Set—Brides & Babies
Hi Stamping Friends!
I want to start by giving a shout-out to all my new stamping friends that I met at the private class last night! We had an awesome group of 14 stampers, many of them stamping for the first time! Thanks so much to Lynn and her mom, Vicki for hosting the event! So much fun!
Today's card is a pretty Z-Fold card using the color combination from the Tea For Two Designer Series Paper and the versatile Oh, Hello stamp set, both from the Spring Catalog.
I started with a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Island Indigo card base that I scored at 2-1/8" and 4-1/4" with the Simply Scored Tool. I adhered the 1-3/4" x 5-1/4" Tea For Two paper to the front panel with SNAIL.
After coloring on the "thanks so much" image from the Oh, Hello set with Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Markers, I die-cut it with the Ovals Collection Framelits.
Sneak Peek Hint—Bundle It! Order the Oh, Hello Bundle of stamps and oval framelits and it's 15% off, but only in the Spring Catalog thru May 31! Although the stamps and framelits will be in the new catalog, the discounted bundle is NOT...save when you order the Oh, Hello Bundle now!
The Lucky Limeade layer was also cut with the Ovals Framelits, then pierced with the help of the Occasions Piercing Template Pack. I adhered those onto the card front with 3 Dimensionals on the left half of the oval.
The inside of the card is what I love the most! I inked the flower from the Oh, Hello set with the markers, then stamped 5 times onto 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanlla card stock without re-inking in between. You can see that the darkest one is second from the right, then I stamped to the left of that, then to the right of the first flower, and faded out to the left. Lovely, soft detail!
I added a Bitty Butterfly punched from So Saffron card stock and attached with a Dimensional, then added Pearl Jewels accents.
I actually did two cool versions of this card, but they were so similar I didn't photograph both of them. The only difference was the inside. This one is a little more randomly stamped.
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Oh, Hello or Oh, Hello Bundle
- Ink—Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Markers
- Paper—Tea For Two DSP; Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Ovals Collection Framelits or Oh, Hello Bundle, Big Shot, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Simply Scored, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
____________________________________________________________________________Events—Mark Your Calendars!
- Wow Technique Class—May 10
- Demo Team Shoebox Swap—May 13
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Class—May 30
Promotions & New Arrivals Quick Links