Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler—October 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Countdown To Christmas—Wonderous Wreath. Register by Oct. 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Stamp-of-the-Month—Festival of Trees. Register by Oct. 27.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Pick A Pack of Paper Starter Kit Promo—Earn 6 packs of DSP!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
____________________________________________________________________Hi Stamping Friends!
It's time for another Stamp-of-the-Month Class, this time featuring the fun holiday set called Festival of Trees! Have you heard about my Stamp-of-the-Month classes? Here's a little summary about how they work...
You'll Love Stamp-of-The Month Classes!
- Class Kits Include—A featured stamp set, coordinating products, and all the supplies to make the class projects. The number of projects may vary. Envelopes are always included.
- Local Classes—If you're in the Fort Wayne, IN, area, you can attend my local monthly class night.
- Class-To-Go Kits—If you're not in my area, or can't make it to the class, order a Class-To-Go Kit and make the projects on your own, at your convenience!
- Build Your Collection—Along with the featured set, you'll often get additional tools or accessories that can be used on future projects.
- Great Value—Most kits will range from $35-$45 and you'll typically receive approximately $30-$40 worth of supplies, plus the class projects on top of that! Wow!
- Substitutions—If you already have some of the products in the kit, simply substitute other items of equal or greater value and I'll adjust the price accordingly.
- Demonstrator Class Option—If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you can purchase the class projects only, without having to purchase the stamp set!
November Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kit—Festival of Trees
I'm so excited to share our next kit featuring the fun Festival of Trees photopolymer stamp set! This kit might be my favorite yet, because each project spotlights the colors and accessories from the beautiful All Is Calm suite in the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Your kit will come with this versatile Festival of Trees photopolymer stamp set, which includes a whole forest of tree styles and cute festive accents you can use to decorate your trees!
Your kit will also come with the fabulous Tree Punch, making cutting out your Festival of Tree images quick & easy! You can also use it to punch tree shapes from Designer Paper, Glimmer Paper, Foils and more!Let's take a look at this month's kit!
* * * * *
We'll create the following projects:
- Pine Trio Winter Scene Card—Make a pretty, sparkly winter tree scene.
- Merry Little Wish Circle Card—Sparkly solo tree accented with Silky Taffeta Ribbon.
- Merry & Bright Snowflake Card—Another sparkly tree on snowflake patterned paper.
- Peace & Joy Gate-Fold Card—Two cool trees on a fancy, gate-fold card.
- Believe Tree Note Card—A cute 3x3" note card with mini envelope.
- Celebrate Candy Bar Slider—A pull-up treat holder WITH a full-size Hershey Bar!
Stay tuned...I'll be blogging about each of these projects in the days to come to give you a closer look!
►►►Choose From 3 Class Options!◄◄◄
1) Local Class Kit—For local class, or local pickup. $42 photopolymer.
Local Stamp-of-The Month Class Night—Thursday, November 13, at 6:30pm in my Too Cool Stamping Studio, SW Fort Wayne, IN. All local registrants are invited to come and assemble their Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kits using my inks and tools. Please bring your own C, D & G clear mount blocks and SNAIL adhesive. SNAIL Refills will be available for purchase.
2) Class-To-Go Kit—Add $5.60 for Priority Shipping. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
*Please Note: To complete this month's class, you'll need inks in these or similar colors: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, and Old Olive. I used the Good Greetings Hostess set for 4 cards. If you don't have that set, you'll need to substitute with small sentiments like those in Teeny Tiny Wishes, Endless Wishes, etc.
3) Demonstrator Class Option—If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, order supplies for the Class Projects ONLY (no stamps or punch) for $18, plus $5.60 shipping if necessary. Envelopes, instruction PDF, and candy bar included. Just add inks, stamps & adhesives.
* * * * *
Order Now! Pre-Paid Registration Due By Friday, October 27—Contact me with your name, shipping address, phone number, and which class option you want. I accept credit cards directly or I can send you a PayPal invoice that can be paid with your PayPal account or your credit/debit card. Local stampers may choose to pay with cash or personal check. I'm happy to substitute any of the products if you already have the supplies or want something different—just ask!
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, stamp clubs, incentives or special events. Class Instruction PDFs are not for sale.
* * * * *
Looking forward to stamping with you on these Too Cool projects!
November Countdown To Christmas Wondrous Wreath Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, November 8! Kit includes the Wondrous Wreath Stamp set, a full spool of 1/8" Gold Ribbon, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available. Be sure to upgrade to the Bundle to include the "must-have" Wonderful Wreath Framelits for easy cut-outs!
See Complete Details For The Wondrous Wreath Class!Pre-paid Registration by October 22, 2014. Contact me today!