I've said it before and I'll say it again—my Too Cool Demo Team rocks!
We had a fabulous Shoebox Swap last night with the theme of "quick & cool techniques" and they all brought some awesome projects for us to create! They totally impressed me! In fact, I am already considering many for upcoming Wow Techniques class projects!
That, and the fact that we had SO MUCH FUN we didn't want the night to end! Too Cool!
Designed by Darla Eigenschink, Too Cool Demo Team member.
The first project is a super-quick card that Darla Eigenschink brought for us to make using the Paper Doilies, the Stampin' Spritzer and some Midnight Muse Refill Ink! What a beautiful thank you card!
What a great way to get the look of doilies without using all of your doilies!
Quick & Cool Technique—Masking With Spritzer
- We started with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Whisper White card stock, folded in half.
- Use a temporary adhesive, like Dotto, to adhere the Paper Doily to the card front. Tack down those edges as much as possible to prevent bleeding.
- Using a Stampin' Spritzer bottle filled with rubbing alcohol, a few drops of Refill Ink, and a dollop of Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint, mist over the entire card front. TIP: Slip a piece of scrap paper inside the card, so the mist doesn't bleed onto the inside of the card.
- Let dry, or heat dry with the Heat Tool, and decorate!
To finish off Darla's card, we added a One In A Million sentiment, stamped in Whisper White and embossed in White Embossing Powder on Cherry Cobbler. It was die-cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits and layered on another Crumb Cake die-cut that was cut in half and moved out to the edges.
The Vintage Faceted Button is tied with White Baker's Twine, then attached with a Glue Dot.
The card front is wrapped with Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, tied and trimmed.
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—One In A Million
- Ink—White Craft Ink; Midnight Muse Refill Ink
- Paper—Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Whisper White (card #2) card stock
- Accessories—Paper Doilies, White Embossing Powder, Vintage Faceted Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint
- Tools—Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Stampin' Spritzer, rubbing alcohol, Dotto or temporary adhesive, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Have You Earned The FREE Sale-A-Bration Celebration Stamp Camp?
Don't forget that you can earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Celebration Stamp Camp when you place at least $150 in orders during Sale-A-Bration! Click the above link for details!
What's Your Total? This morning, I totalled up all of my Sale-A-Bration orders between January 22 and today. So, if you want your cumulative order total so far to see what you need to earn this class, just contact me!
Several customers are already qualified and many more are REALLY close! Woohoo! Hope to see YOU there!
Too Cool Promotion Quick Links!
Wow! This list just keeps growing and growing! There are so many exciting things happening with Stampin' Up! right now!
- Browse Spring Catalog—Flash Player
- Shop Spring Catalog—Online Store
- Sent With Love Promotion—Now Thru April 30.
- MyPaperPumpkin.com—Monthly Kit Subscription. Sign up by March 10.
- Best of 25 Years Stamps—New stamp set each month!
- Best of 25 Years Stamp Club by Mail—One more opening available.
- NEW The Basics Online Class—34 project lessons, only $14.95
- NEW Photopolymer All-Clear Stamps—New Designer Typeset set!
- Hostess Codes—Learn how you can earn more Hostess Benefits!