Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—RSVP by TODAY October 30.
- CLASS: Dec. Countdown To Christmas—Cheerful Christmas. Register by Nov. 19.
- CLASS: Dec Stamp-of-the-Month—Get Your Santa On
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Pick A Pack of Paper Starter Kit Promo—Earn 6 packs of DSP!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Please note that Stampin' Up! is experiencing some significant delays at their west coast ports due to a breakdown in negotiations with union dock workers. These delays have and will impact several items until an agreement is reached. The Wonderful Wreath Framelits Die (item 135851), the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die (item 135853), and the Tree Punch (item 135859) are currently on backorder due to this delay and the list will likely get longer as the strike continues. There is a possibility that this may also result in delayed shipping of the November Paper Pumpkin kit.
Thanks for your patience as we wait for a resolution to this situation. I will keep you updated on the situation as we know more.
Upcoming Classes—Some of the items that are already backordered due to this strike are featured in my upcoming classes. I will be sending out emails to my class participants with more details.
- Start with a 2-3/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla.
- Temporary tack it down in the center of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla.
- Ink the Ornamental Pine image in Mossy Meadow and stamp across the corner of both layers at the same time.
- Add a any additional stamping on that layer (the pine cone & sentiment).
- Pull the layers apart, then mat the first layer with a 3" x 4-1/4" layer of Gold Foil
- Pop up over the bottom layer with Dimensionals.
Pine Cone & Sweet Sentiment—I love the golden tones of the Baked Brown Sugar pine cone, but it would also look fabulous embossed in gold, don't you think?! I'll give my class the option to try embossing on their cards. I stamped the phrase in Soft Suede ink.
- Stamps—Ornamental Pine (wood)
- Ink—Mossy Meadow, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede Classic Ink
- Paper—Gold Foil; and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Gold Baker's Twine
- Tools—Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Come and make this card, plus 3 others! I'd love for you to join us at my "Last Thursdays" class!