Have you had a chance to check out the Retired Stamp List and Retired Accessories List? Be sure to order anything you can't live without before they are gone for good. Stamp sets will be available through June 3, 2013, but retired accessories are only While Supplies Last!
See complete details on Retiring Items.
Order Retired Items Now At My Online Store.
Retiring Stamps Contest Winner—Congratulations to Debbie G. of Fort Wayne who got all 10 of her guesses correct!
* * * NEW CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT * * *
What do you think May's "Best of 25 Years" stamp theme will be? Any guesses?
If you think you know, let me know by April 30 and you could win! If you guess right, I'll enter you in a drawing to win my May "Best of..." Card Kit with all the supplies to create three cards with the featured stamp set.
Two Ways To Enter:
- Leave A Comment On My Blog—Add your guess to the Comments section located at the bottom of this blog post. If you're receiving this update by email, you'll need to go to my original Too Cool Stamping blog post.
- Post Your Guess On My Facebook Page—Visit my Too Cool Stamping Facebook Page and post your guess on the wall.
One guess per person please. US residents only please. Contest ends April 30 at 11:50pm MT.
We'll be creating this card at tonight's "Last Thursdays" card class. Little did I know when I created it that the Up, Up & Away stamp set would be part of the retired list, but how perfect! I love that I'm able to use that set for a class one more time!
CASEd from Emma at Devotion To The Dream.
The beautiful color combination is what drew me to this card design the most—Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade. So lovely!
I stamped the colorful hot air balloons all over the 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White front panel. Up, Up & Away is a two-step stamp set, so the balloon tops and baskets were stamped separately. Don't look too closely, because I didn't get them lined up very well. (Hey, I said don't look!).
I added some piercing detail around the entire border with the help of the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack template.
The element in the center is made of a 4" x 2" layer of Pool Party punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. A strip of Wisteria Wonder, punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch lines the top.
The 4" x 1-1/2" Whisper White layer is stamped with Pool Party clouds and a Wisteria Wonder sentiment. An Old Olive Organdy Ribbon is wrapped around the entire panel, tied and trimmed.
Card #2 has a few changes on the sentiment panel and wider-spaced piercing details.
The biggest difference is that I cut out two of the balloons and popped them up with Dimensionals.
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Up, Up & Away
- Ink—Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party Classic Ink
- Paper—Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon
- Tools—Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (card #1), Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Don't forget to guess your "Best of..." set for May at my Too Cool Stamping Facebook Page!