- View NEW Annual Online Catalog (Flash)
- View NEW Annual Catalog PDF
- 25% Off Digital MDS—Thru June 15
- Grab Your Greetings—25% off three popular sentiment stamp sets: Sassy Salutations, Sweet Essentials, and Petite Pairs! Thru June 30
Hi Stamping Friends!
I have another fun card from my Wow Techniques Class to show you today! We're focusing on lots of new products at the class coming up this Friday, at 6:30pm, at my Too Cool Stamping Studio in SW Fort Wayne.
Find out more about how you can attend the Wow Techniques Class for FREE each month when you join my Too Cool Stamp Club.
We created this card at my Too Cool Demo Team meeting on Monday night and it was a big hit! Everyone enjoyed trying out the fun new Washi Tape, and many tried the Magnetic Platform for the first time!
The Gingham Garden Washi Tapes give any project immediate color in a fun, new way! Here, I've just added one small strip of each design for a quick and colorful background.
The tape is like a thin masking tape, so it's easy to tear. Above the tape, you'll see two of the new Candy Dots in Melon Mambo. I love how they give the look of brads without having to pierce them through the card stock.
The focal point is created with the Chalk Talk stamp set and matching Chalk Talk Framelits. I stamped the larger image in Old Olive and the "happy big day" image in Island Indigo.
Bundle It To Save! Purchase both the Chalk Talk stamp and folder together in a Bundle and save 15%! Awesome!I
Did you notice that the Chalk Talk Framelits come with three tiny little framelits that cut out three different styles of hanging holes? That means you can create quick tags with any Designer Paper or card stock you want!
Magnetic Plate & Chalk Talk Framelits—I'm LOVING the new Magnetic Plate that securely holds Framelits while you run them through the Big Shot. If you like to use Framelits...THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST!
TIP: When positioning the tiny hanging hole framelits, I discovered that the magnets inside the Magnet Plate will sometimes pull them out of position because of the magnetic force. I'm assuming that several magnets are embedded in the plate, so small dies like those can become more difficult to manuever around the magnets. You'll simply need to make sure you position that small die first, so you're not fighting the magnet later.
I overlapped the Washi Tape on the other card.
I kind of gives it a "woven" appearance.
And, check out those Candy Dots! This time I added them to the coordinating Candy Dot Brad Bases for a more finished look. Love them either way!Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Chalk Talk or Chalk Talk Bundle
- Ink—Old Olive and Island Indigo Classic Ink
- Paper—Melon Mambo, Island Indigo and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Brights Candy Dots, Candy Dots Brad Bases, White Baker's Twine
- Tools—Chalk Talk Framelits or Chalk Talk Bundle, Big Shot, Paper Piercer (for brad holes), Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Join Us At The Wow Techniques Class!
We'll be doing the second card at the Wow Techniques Class! Come and try out lots of new products with this project and two more! Contact me by Thursday, June 13, at 5pm, to let me know you're joining us!
_________________________________________________________________________Events—Mark Your Calendars!
- Wow Techniques Class—This Friday, June 14
- "Last Thursdays" Class—Wednesday, June 26 <<<Rescheduled