Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by Sept. 26
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler—October 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Countdown To Christmas—Wonderous Wreath. Register by Oct. 22.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Background Basics—I stamped my entire bag with the acorns from the For All Things stamp set in Soft Suede ink. You could actually stop right there and have a sweet little gift bag that's easy to duplicate for large events.
Autumn Banners—I cut a piece of Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper to a 2" x 3-1/2" banner and I also cut a 3/4" x 4" banner from the same paper pack. I layered them and attached them to the bag with a piece of Cajun Craze Color Me Autumn Washi Tape. It's functional and adds another pop of color!I decorated the banners with a Gold Basic Metal Button, attached with Glue Dots, and a double Linen Thread bow, also adhered with a Glue Dot over the top.
Give Thanks Label—I stamped the watercolor wash image from For All Things in stamped-off Soft Suede ink onto a Circle Collection Framelits die-cut from Whisper White card stock. Then, I stamped the sentiment in Mossy Meadow over the top and added the acorn image in Cajun Craze next to it.
It's adhered with Dimensionals on top of a Deco Labels Collection Framelit die-cut in Soft Suede card stock, and popped up with more Dimensionals over the banners.
Finally, I added a few Gold Sequins to the label with small dabs of Multipurpose Glue.
Two Cool—For my second version, I used the branch cluster image to stamp the bag. Check out my photo of the back of the bag above and you can see how pretty it is with just the stamping alone.
The banners on this bag are cut from the same Color Me Autumn papers, but I flipped the acorn paper to the opposite side to show the Mossy Meadow mottled design. I changed up the stamping on the circle by using the branch in Mossy Meadow and a different sentiment in Cajun Craze.Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—For All Things (wood)
- Ink—Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede Classic Ink
- Paper—Color Me Autumn DSP; Soft Suede and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Petite Café Gift Bags, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread, Gold Sequins
- Tools—Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Circle Collection Framelits, Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
For All Things Stamp-of-the-Month Class!