Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- 5 Ways To Get A FREE Catalog—Request Yours Today
- Starter Kit Promotion—Join & receive Two FREE Stamp Sets. June 2-30.
- Super Stamping Saturday—Postponed. Will be rescheduled in August.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Woohoo! I just submitted my BOGO Clearance Event order and, although I don't have official word yet, I'm confident that I have enough points to earn the Mediterranean Cruise! I can hardly believe it's real!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't thank all of my stamping friends enough for your support, encouragement & generosity in helping me get to this goal! This is a milestone for my business and it's all because of YOU! Thank you so very much to everyone who placed orders, attended classes, purchased kits and bought BOGO clearance items! And, thanks also to my Too Cool team members, especially the ones who have promoted this year! I couldn't have done it without your efforts! I feel truly blessed to be part of this awesome stamping community!!!!
►►Starting Tomorrow—Bonus Deals You Can't Miss!
Stampin' Up! will be adding Bonus Deals starting tomorrow, June 30, 2015!
Save up to 30% on even more Weekly Deals, or up to 60% on extra items in the Clearance Rack (while supplies last). Weekly Deals discounts are available in limited quantities before the items return to retail prices. Save on these Bonus Deals thru August 3, 2015—while supplies last! See what's on sale tomorrow!
►►Final 2 Days—Ends June 30th◄◄
Two FREE Stamps When You Purchase The Starter Kit!
Now thru June 30, purchase a $99 Starter Kit and select TWO FREE stamps sets of your choice!
Whether you simply want to enjoy a discount on your Stampin' Up! purchases or have a fun, flexible way to earn some extra money, if you love stamping, the Starter Kit is for you!
$99 Starter Kit—Choose your selection of $125 products for only $99, plus FREE SHIPPING!
Once you purchase the kit, you'll be able to save at least 20% off of every order you place while you remain an active demonstrator. There is NO penalty for dropping, so there is nothing to lose! If you plan on spending at least $100 on new catalog products, it simply makes sense to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
Not Sure What To Order? Here are a few suggestions:
- Purchase That Big Shot! You know you've been wanting it!
- New To Stamping? Start with the basics! Here's a Suggested Basic Starter Kit.
- Want The New In Colors? Here's a Suggested In Color Starter Kit.
- Choose Your Favorites! Customize your order to include WHATEVER you want!
Be Part of The Too Cool Stamping Family!
One of the best benefits of purchasing a Starter Kit is that you'll be part of our Too Cool Team! I welcome ALL levels of stampers, from hobbyists to business-builders, and I have team members from all over the country! This is a fantastic time to join (or re-join!), because I've been making some awesome changes to help our team have more fun and be stronger than ever before! I'd love for you to be part of our growing stamping community!
Super-Cute Birthday Box From Shelli!
I wanted to leave you with a quick project idea that I found on the SoShelli.com blog, by Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up! CEO and co-founder.
Baker's Box Basics—Shelli used the new Baker's Box Thinlits with the Kraft card stock to create this cute birthday box for her grandson. I absolutely love how she used the Little Letters Thinlits to create the cut-out name. What a fun way to personalize the project!
Basic Supplies List
- Stamps—retired High Five
- Ink—Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Paper—Bohemian DSP; Bermuda Bay & Island Indigo card stock
- Accessories—Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers, Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine, Burlap Ribbon, Bohemian Designer Washi Tape, Clothespins
- Tools—Baker's Box Thinlits, Little Letters Thinlits, Big Shot, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, retired Starburst Framelits, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!