►►►Current SAB Hostess Code is YBBQBBGQ◄◄◄
Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Sale-A-Bration Celebration—Earn your invitation now for April 19 event!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler Class—Learn Trendy techniques! February 18.
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Painted Petals. March 12. Register by February 25.
- Occasions Catalog PDF—New stamps, tools & accessories for the New Year!
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion—Learn how to earn FREE goodies thru March 31!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
All this week I'm featuring Valentine's from my Too Cool Team shoebox swap! Jodi Geers shared another cute Mini Treat Bag at our swap. Let's take a look!
Mini Treat Bag Basics—Jodi's treat bag is die-cut with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits from Wisteria Wonder card stock, then run through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. Emboss the two separate pieces before assembling.
Learn How To Assemble The Mini Treat Bag: Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Video.
Stamped Heart—For her heart collage, Jodi die-cut a Whisper White heart with the Hearts Collection Framelits. She stamped it with one of the limited-time-only photopolymer sets called Snuggles & Smooches. Isn't it sweet?!
She stamped the large, whimsical rose image in Smoky Slate and the blocky sentiment images in Elegant Eggplant.
Aquapainter Flecks—I love the speckled purple flecks on the heart. Jodi created that look by dipping a wet AquaPainter in Wisteria Wonder Refill Ink and flicking the end of the brush over the paper.
TIP: This can get a little messy, so a rubber glove can be handy.
Tulip Bouquet—Next, Jodi stamped the Love Is Kindness single stamp image in Memento Black Ink onto Whisper White card stock. She used the Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz Blendabilities Markers to color and shade the image. She used Paper Snips to hand-cut it.
Delicate Doily—Before adhering the tulips to the treat bag, Jodi cut a small piece of a Tea Lace Doily, pleated it, and adhered it underneath for a ruffled texture.
Silver Thread Accents—If you look closely, you can see some thin, shiny, silver threads looping out from under the tulips. Jodi unraveled these threads from the Silver Baker's Twine and adhered them to the back before popping up the element with Dimensionals. Love it!
Dazzling Glitter—Finally, she used a 2-Way Glue Pen to add some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the tulip blooms. Sweet sparklyness!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Snuggles & Smooches, Love Is Kindness
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky & Pear Pizzazz Blendabilties Markers; Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder & Smoky Slate Classic Ink
- Paper—Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Tea Lacy Doily, Silver Baker's Twine, Dazzling Diamonds
- Tools—Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Hearts Collection Framelits, Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Sticky Strip, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Thanks for sharing your Valentine's Mini Treat Bag, Jodi! So pretty!
Be sure to join us all week long with more fun & easy Valentine's projects!
3 Ways To Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Goodies!
Check out all of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for FREE this year! Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF.
I'll be hosting a very special event after Sale-A-Bration where I spoil you! It's a Sale-A-Bration Celebration! We'll have make & takes, gifts, prizes, specials, refreshments and more! Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 19!
It's FREE—Earn Your Invitation!
Simply participate in the Sale-A-Bration promotion by spending a total of $150, hosting a $150 workshop, or purchasing a Starter Kit before March 31, 2015. See complete details, including online To-Go options!
Stampin' Quick Links