- Retired Accessories While Supplies Last! Order Now!
- See The Complete Retired Stamps List
- 25% Off MDS Kits & Print Products—Shop Now!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Aren't they too CUTE?!! Haha! The "Let The Cute Begin Image" is perfect for baby showers, congratulations and welcome baby cards, and even for scrapbooks!
I started with a Lucky Limeade (retiring) card base, texture embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder. Next, I added a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" panel of Pretty In Pink (also retiring) to the front where the focal point will eventually go.
I stamped the image twice in StazOn Black: once on a 2-3/4” x 1-1/2” Whisper White piece, and once on a scrap of Tea For Two Designer Series Paper, strategically positioned to get the green stripes.
I used Island Indigo Classic Ink and Blender Pens to color in the letters. Notice that I applied more ink to the top of the letters and faded the color toward the bottom.
I cut out the greed striped onesie, colored in the heart on the front with more Island Indigo, then popped it up with Dimensionals.
The whole element is layered on a 3" x 1-3/4" Island Indigo mat.
I finished off the card by adding matching 5-1/2” x 1” strip of Tea For Two DSP layered on a 5-1/2" x 1-1/4" mat of Island Indigo. Before adhering, I tied a Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine around it.
Second card, same elements...just changed up the way I colored the focal point.
This time, I colored the letters with Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Pretty in Pink. The onesie was stamped on a different part of the Tea For Two paper for a pink/blue outfit.
I intentionally designed the card to be gender-neutral, so it's works for when you don't know if it's a boy or a girl.
- Stamps—Best of Brides & Babies
- Ink—StazOn Black; Blender Pens; Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade (retiring), and Pretty In Pink (retiring) Classic Ink
- Paper—Tea For Two DSP (retiring); Lucky Limeade (retiring), Island Indigo, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (retiring)
- Tools—Perfect Polka Dots Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
_________________________________________________________________________Events—Mark Your Calendars!
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Class—May 30
- Demo Team Meeting—June 10
- Wow Techniques Class—June 14
Promotions & New Arrivals Quick Links