Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
- Countdown To Christmas Series—November features Flurry of Wishes.
- Stamp-of-the-Month—November features Peaceful Pines.
- Paper Pumpkin Turns Pink—Stampin' Up donating for every subscriber by Oct. 10.
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
Hi Stamping Friends!Today, I'm sharing a couple of lovely autumn cards that we created at our Too Cool Team shoebox swap last month.
For a limited time, you can earn extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a qualifying party! When your workshop sales totals $300 or more, you'll earn an extra 3%! That translates to a total of 15%—at least $45! Woohoo! Don't miss this exciting bonus!
Want A Discount On Stampin' Supplies? Use Stampin' Rewards To Buy A Starter Kit!
Did you know that you can now use your earned Stampin' Rewards toward the purchase of a $99 Starter Kit? How awesome is that?! You'll be able to select $125 worth of merchandise of your choice with FREE shipping, plus you'll be able to place future orders at a 20% discount! Learn more! Join now!
Contact me to schedule a fun night of stamping with your friends!
Paper Pumpkin is turning pink this month to help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation! You can help by becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber anytime between now and October 10.
- $2 will be donated for every brand new subscriber!
- $1 will be donated for every existing subscriber!
- The boxes will be pink, but the projects are not!
Card #1 Complete Supplies List—"Clear mount" is a rubber stamp to be used on a clear acrylic block, "Photopolymer" is the see-thru style of stamps, also used with acrylic blocks.
- Stamps—Among The Branches (photopolymer)
- Ink—Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Into The Woods DSP; Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Black Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Circle Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Complete Supplies List—"Clear mount" is a rubber stamp to be used on a clear acrylic block, "Photopolymer" is the see-thru style of stamps, also used with acrylic blocks.
- Stamps—Wondrous Wreath (photopolymer) OR Wondrous Wreath Bundle (photopolymer); For All Things (clear, wood)
- Ink—Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry Refill Inks; Old Olive Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Linen Thread, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon (retired)
- Tools—Boho Chic Texture Impressions Folder, Wonderful Wreath Framelits OR Wondrous Wreath Bundle (photopolymer), Big Shot, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Thank you so much to Jackie and Carmen for sharing your awesome cards with our shoebox swap group! They were so much fun to make!