Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—Letterpress Winter. Register by Sept. 22
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Sept. 25. RSVP by Sept. 24
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by Sept. 26
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- October—Letterpress Winter registration open until 9/22
- November—Wonderous Wreath with optional framelit bundle
- December—Cheerful Christmas
Stamp-of-the-Month Classes—Stamp set plus 4-6 projects
- October—For All Things registration open until 9/26
- November—Festival of Trees with punch bundle
- December—Get Your Santa On
Oak Leaves Layering—I stamped the For All Things oak leaf along the shorter card front edge in Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze. I did my colors in full-strength, but it would also look fantastic in lighter, stamped-off colors.
Ooops! If you notice that my Crushed Curry leaf is looking a little more Pumpkin Pie, it's simply because my Stampin' Scrub was in desparate need of a cleaning and was adding a horrible red hue to every color. #lazystamper
Basic Border Décor—I punched a 1" x 5-1/4" piece of Cajun Craze card stock with the Scallop Edge Border Punch, then adhered it on the inside of the card front so it's peeking out of the edge. I also used some Color Me Autumn Washi Tape (you'll receive a full package in your class kit), along the inside card edge, so that also peeks out behind the scallops.
More Layers—I stamped the image that looks like a watercolor wash in Sahara Sand and stamped in to the left of the oak leaves. Then, I stamped the bunch of branches in Crushed Curry over the top. Underneath, the "hello fall" sentiment is stamped in Blackberry Bliss. I love how these images are so different, yet work so beautifully together—versatility, baby!
Gold Buttons—I finished off the card with a pretty Gold Basic Metal Button with a Linen Thread double-bow tied separately and adhered to the top with a Glue Dot.
Inside Details—The border details look great on the inside of the card. I also added a leaf in Blackberry Bliss.
My horizontal version uses the same basic elements, but I changed up the greeting to a different phrase from the For All Things set. I love when we get sentiments and coordinating images all in one set—so handy!
- Stamps—For All Things (wood)
- Ink—Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand and Crushed Curry Classic Ink
- Paper—Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread
- Tools—Scallop Edge Border Punch, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
October Countdown To Christmas Letterpress Winter Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, October 4! Kit includes the Letterpress Winter Stamp set, a package of Frosted Sequins, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available.
See Complete Details For The Letterpress Winter Class!Pre-paid Registration by September 22, 2014. Contact me today!
October Stamp-of-the-Month For All Things Class
Create 5 Fall projects using the For All Things stamp set! Class Kit includes the stamp set, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape and 1/4 package of Gold Buttons, plus all the supplies you need for the projects! Class-To-Go Kits available. Demonstrators can purchase project-only class kits.
See Complete Details For The For All Things Class!
Pre-paid Registration by September 26, 2014. Contact me today!
Stampin' Up! Quick Links