Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Dec Stamp-of-the-Month—Get Your Santa On. Register by Nov. 25.
- CLASS: November "Last Thursdays"—Tuesday, November 25
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
In case you missed it yesterday, Stampin' Up! has announced Two Cool specials to kick out the official holiday shopping season! Mark your calendar for these limited-time promotions, going on for ONE WEEK ONLY, starting Monday, November 24 and ending Tuesday, December 2!
- 25% Off Starter Kit!—Plus, new recruits receive 5% cash back on all December orders.
- Online Specials!—Details to be announced!
Stay tuned for complete details on Monday! Woohoo! Can't wait!
RSVP by Monday, November 24, 5pm
Create 4 cards using simple, yet Too Cool technqiues, plus envelopes.
- Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event!
- Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives. PDF instructions will be emailed. Class fee: $10, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by November 24 using this Hostess Code: CUT2PGNG
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, or other special events orders. US residents only.
November's "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Letterpress Winter Snowflakes Card—A sparkly, wintery card combining the Snowflake Thinlit dies and Frosted Sequins.
- Beauty of The Season Watercolor Card—Try simple watercoloring with an Aqua Painter on this beautiful Christmas cardinal.
- Christmas Bauble Blendabilities Card—Color this gold or silver embossed ornament with the Blendabilities of your choice!
- Cheerful Christmas Rhinestones Card—A simple, yet elegant, holiday card with colored Rhinestone Jewels!
Class-To-Go Kits Are Available! Simply add $5.60 for Priority Shipping to the cost of the class. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
Today, I'm featuring one of the card designs we'll be creating at my "Last Thursdays" class next Tuesday!
I love this simple, yet elegant, holiday card design that I CASEd from page 8 of the Holiday Catalog. I stepped it up just a bit, and I also tried it in two cool color combinations.
Background Basics—I started by texture embossing a 5-3/8" x 4-1/8" piece of Very Vanilla with the Filigree Frame Embossing Folder. It's adhered to a Cherry Cobbler card base.
Focal Point—I stamped the Cheerful Christmas image in VersaMark ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock, then heat embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder until glossy and smooth. I die-cut the image using the Labels Collection Framelits and popped it up over the background with Dimensionals.
Colored Rhinestones—For the berries, I used my darkest Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities marker to color about 7 Rhinestone Jewels to add to some of the dots. TIP: I colored the jewels on the package sheet, then transferred the colored jewels to the project.
I was tempted to add rhinestones to every dot, but I quickly determined that it was overkill. I ended up blinging up about half of the dots.
On my second version, I changed the card base to Bermuda Bay and the background to Whisper White.
This time, I heat embossed in Silver Embossing Powder and colored the Rhinestones with the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities. I love this one! Which is your favorite?
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Cheerful Christmas (wood)
- Ink—VersaMark Ink; Cherry Cobbler (card #1) & Coastal Cabana (card #2) Blendabilities Markers
- Paper—Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla (card #1), Bermuda Bay & Whisper White (card #2) card stock
- Accessories—Gold Embossing Powder (card #1), Silver Embossing Powder (card #2), Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Labels Collection Framelits, Filigree Frame Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
Thank you so much for ordering from Too Cool Stamping!
Get Your Santa On Stamp-of-the-Month Class
Thursday, December 11, 6:30 pm
Create 7 jolly projects featuring Santa and his festive attire! Class kit includes the Get Your Santa On stamp set, Trim The Tree DSP, a Blender Pen, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine & Dazzling Details glitter.
See Complete Details For The Get Your Santa On Class!
Register by November 28 at 5pm.